Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

I do yea. IT shows alot of dedication and obviously the person has been in a pvp enviorment for a loong time, and is probably very good =)

lot of answer are making me laugh btw, its just terrible how people dont know nothing ect..... why a battlemaster could really be good at pvp? its only about time to waste even i got 2 guys in my guild who do it and are terrible at pvp.... so stop saying he is battle master he must be good, and all people saying that a guys at 2.2k rating arena have no skill is a douche bag and can go to fuck all YEAH THEY ARE NOT THE BETTER TRUE but no skill or pathetic is like more 1200-1300 rating, stop saying anything jesus sorry for my bad english french canadian

p.s i dont say all battlemaster are bad to PVP NO only saying that they dont require really skill to do it and lot of them are most like LUCKY achivements....

They are people I don't know, who have done nothing to earn my respect but play a video game for hours on end in a way that I don't care for. (BG's.) No, I can't say I respect them any more than I respect any other bloke who I am not familiar with.
    Last edited by Hilarity; 2010-07-10 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they brag about it no, if they don't then yes I guess.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    Battlemaster is a so-so title. It probably proves someone isn't a complete waste of space in a BG, but it doesn't say much about quality.

It's roughly equivalent to killing in Lich King 10 man. Nothing special, but nothing to be ashamed of either. Not unlike masturbation.

Quote Originally Posted by mikka View Post
    duelist and arenamaster dont deserve respect. they didnt show skill at all, theyre just "constant". even though, theyre jerkin around in the forums, with their "2400+" arenamaster sigs, and if u check their armory, theyre 2.3k max rated.
    glad>oldschool title>everything else
    How about merciless/vengeful/brutal/deadly/furious/relentless gladiator then ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by mikka View Post
    duelist and arenamaster dont deserve respect. they didnt show skill at all, theyre just "constant". even though, theyre jerkin around in the forums, with their "2400+" arenamaster sigs, and if u check their armory, theyre 2.3k max rated.
    glad>oldschool title>everything else
    lol you make my day you so wrong......

Deleted
    I dont respect anyone who wears title because it means they care what people think about them.

If you care what others think of you then your a massive fagget

i got bloodguard

respect me.

RESPECT ME!!!!!!!!!!

plz ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I respect Kingslayer. I honestly do.
    I personally use "the Hallowed" though.
    OT: If I see someone w/ Battlemaster, I inspect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    I dont respect anyone who wears title because it means they care what people think about them.

Says the guy that used twilight vanquishere from toc on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    Says the guy that used twilight vanquishere from toc on.
    because I really have time to kill monsters, last time I killed an elite was in AV

Hail to the Knight-Captain!

<---

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post

Ehm.... You care what others think about you due to the clothes you wear and the style of your hair.
    Quite a lot of things actually.

OT:
    Respect is a big word :P They put a LOT of effort in it most likely, but also a lot of luck (guildie of mine is missing we had it all along *cough* since 3.0...). At least he put in the effort and did it proper (unlike 99% of the "of the Nightfall" and "Twilight Vanquisher"'s that did it by just nuking the boss).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    Ehm.... You care what others think about you due to the clothes you wear and the style of your hair.
    Quite a lot of things actually.
    havnt cut my hair in 10 years and I dont go outside so no need for any clothes

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only respect the Insane, because I'm afraid of them.

Very, very afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    I only respect the Insane, because I'm afraid of them.

Very, very afraid.
    When i see the insane tittle i kindly walk away from him so he doesn't duel me and starts the creepy roleplay..... ( yup thats what those people do in my server and its not an RP server )

Justicar.

It shows they actually did the grind.

High warlord or Grand Marshal is respectfull titles.

need i say more ?