Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Everything seems fine here

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You saying that melee should NEVER be able to touch a mage at all?
    I introduce you, a Melee's best friend: Diminishing Returns.

Ever since he was little. Dimishing Returns wanted to be the king of the block, always laughing at his friends Sheep, fear, sap and the whole schoolyard of CC elementary. Even Professor Kidney shot has turned his back on little Diminishing returns when a cataclysmic event occured in his classroom (Little Dim wet himself).

Now that Little Diminishing Returns has finally grown up, he has often been seen at bars, right in the melee of your friendly neighborhood barfights. Hated, manipulated, and often just annoying as hell, he gets back at people by laughing at their faces at how poorly co-ordinated they are and often showing scars about it to lonely women in hopes of getting laid.

The moral of the story is to take responsibility for your actions with CC, and never break a friend's CC. your just going to end up being the bad kid on the block that wets himself in the arena getting schooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimtang View Post
    How is he not running out of mana?
    Because Nova costs all of 199 mana and he might have the 1-3% total mana/5 second talent from arc.

Quote Originally Posted by pomop View Post
    It's both. There's no reason whatsoever that a mage should be able to spam frost nova endlessly.
    The truth has been spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowysaint View Post
    The truth has been spoken.
    I still don't understand this argument... Is it envy?
    Don't you understand that by the time that you cast 2 frostnovas the next one will only last 2 seconds? thats hardly even worth the cast...
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its so funny to read the comment on the video of people crying that a guy didn't just hide it from blizzard so they could abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Part of the beta. Your mana regenerates very fast.
    Actually, he got a lot of Clearcast procs. The same happens with Arcane Explosion and Blizzard in live right now. Each mob hit and each tick has a chance to proc Clearcasting. Plus, frost nova has a pretty cheap mana cost.

@Pomop: You can't spam it endlessly. As soon as you go above 35% health they have cooldowns again. I don't think there is going to be a strategy in PvP where you keep the mage 35% health. For leveling, who cares, it's leveling.

hunter QQ'ing in a mage thread?!