Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Why are they called FEL ORC ENFORCERS? No fel orc model in the game is called that. If they are supposed to be normal orcs, only tattooed, then why give them a fel orc name?
    dunno but there real model exists and those are placeholders i assure u

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    dunno but there real model exists and those are placeholders i assure u
    And it couldn't be, and stick with me here, that they use BOTH?
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    And it couldn't be, and stick with me here, that they use BOTH?
    Every bit of evidence seems to suggest that, but his assurance is apparently all we need.

Okay, crazy guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulbane View Post
    Why does everyone think i'm Negridoom? I don't post faces...

I changed my e-mail; made a new account; and happened to read Gunnerkrigg

And, here's to hoping Moira isn't asassinated.
    You know, Gunnerkrigg ain't that famous(tough pretty nice, yeah I read it too), hence the confusion

OT: Varian have no reasons to hate Taurens, hell, Ramuul helped him escape. The problem is, does the Alliance know that the Grimtotems are almost as abd as the Dark Iron? I mean, of course there was the whole thing in Dustwallowmarsh, but I belive they generally see the bahavior into the race most than a clan, and Thunder Bluff(used to) welcome Grimtotems, so it would be strange to think that such a peaceful race helds such a clan full of assholes

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed. "

So, Grimtotem NPCs will 'block' Horde characters who try to pass that way?

Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrfjord View Post
    You know, Gunnerkrigg ain't that famous(tough pretty nice, yeah I read it too), hence the confusion

OT: Varian have no reasons to hate Taurens, hell, Ramuul helped him escape. The problem is, does the Alliance know that the Grimtotems are almost as abd as the Dark Iron? I mean, of course there was the whole thing in Dustwallowmarsh, but I belive they generally see the bahavior into the race most than a clan, and Thunder Bluff(used to) welcome Grimtotems, so it would be strange to think that such a peaceful race helds such a clan full of assholes
    every race has a group of assholes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    If it truly does say "Fel Orc Enforcer" as their name, then they are supposed to be fel orcs. In the current version of WoW, no mob exists with that name.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBsL_6gEos

4:09 - Dragonmaw Fel Enforcer. Nothing comes up with that name in Thottbot, Wowhead and Wowwiki

Here the video showing the fel orcs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBsL...eature=related
    However as you can see at 4:00 or something he/she clicks on the grey orc who says the normal: Lok'tar
    He clicks 2 times at different fel orcs but they don't reply at all so still a little weird, might be place holders, might be not

Quote Originally Posted by deepred View Post
    Somehow the Grimtotem clan fits the description of a Heel Face Revolving Door.
    Thanks Deep... there goes the entire rest of my day.. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrfjord View Post

Well actually the alliance has reasons to hate the Grimetotem as a faction, not the tauren race though.

Theyv shown hostilitys before and have attemptd to side with the Forsaken. The Burning w/e Inn in Dustwallow for exmp.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.