Thread: Sad Dps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    wait you got to see Brutallus?

I was doing dailies and sheeping shit in MGT while the warlocks and shamans took my spot.
    It took a little digging (and will likely derail this thread further), but here:

Also, please disregard my hideous former UI. I was young and in love.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    It took a little digging (and will likely derail this thread further), but here:

Also, please disregard my hideous former UI. I was young and in love.
    nice gay salamander gear brah.
    BfA Beta Time

Maybe more practice is called for. I hit 7k last nite on my ele shaman which is her off spec, not bad for someone who heals 99% of the raids i'm in on her. I am pretty sure I can do more then 4k as frost on my mage.
    The Spyglass off of lootship is a must for you, gives you more spellpower and the crit is decent for a constant stat.
    The 264 tailored boots have easy mats with the cloth cooldowns gone.
    I envy your hit, mine is at 508 and thats just from gear alone

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    nice gay salamander gear brah.
    Not my fault Blizz was/is obsessed with the color purple for mages. Still, its nice to reminisce about the "good old days".

Gisp I don't know why you brag about your dps. You either pull 11k, or die every fight.

i thought w/ 2p the ideal thing was to keep the proc up as much as possible so abarring when it procced >2stack ablast....i could be wrong, feel free to call me retarded.

Gotta respect anyopne that made a Brutalus kill in TBC.

I personally was busy trying to fail tank Kara when Wrath hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostitution View Post
    i thought w/ 2p the ideal thing was to keep the proc up as much as possible so abarring when it procced >2stack ablast....i could be wrong, feel free to call me retarded.
    I hope you meant Mbarr not Abarr, but if your gear is decent you should have enough haste to keep the 2pT10 buff up for 4 ABs and then cast Mbarr. Unless RNG hates you and you don't get a proc.

Quote Originally Posted by darklenne View Post
    Gotta respect anyopne that made a Brutalus kill in TBC.

I personally was busy trying to fail tank Kara when Wrath hit
    Brut was actually easy, at least compared to the 2 months we spent on Kalec bouncing curses and trying not to get tail whipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I hope you meant Mbarr not Abarr, but if your gear is decent you should have enough haste to keep the 2pT10 buff up for 4 ABs and then cast Mbarr. Unless RNG hates you and you don't get a proc.
    yeah i did in fact mean mbarr and not abarr, was early in the morning my bad