Redridge Mountains new road

so from blasted lands to swamp of sorrows?
    looks like a pain in the ass to fall down when you are on that road

Deleted
    Theres loads of new ground paths opening up now, such as I believe I saw one south out of dustwallow marsh, just past Mudsprocket.

its just to streamline travel

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    Theres loads of new ground paths opening up now, such as I believe I saw one south out of dustwallow marsh, just past Mudsprocket.
    that one is going to the new area in the northeast of thousand needles. This trail appears to go to the ocean, which is odd.

I like new paths and extra exploration.

This is going to a new port which will allow new boats to travel the oceans for faster travel and such.

Read the 503.7 threads about this in the forum plox.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    This is going to a new port which will allow new boats to travel the oceans for faster travel and such.

Read the 503.7 threads about this in the forum plox.
    Isn't SoS still a 40+ zone? It would make sense to send someone from the new quest hub/port at the end of the SoS quest flow to the next zone in the progression without having to fly back to Lakeshire and run from there.

As for 1k Needles, I watched a video where the zone now starts down below Dustwollow. You end up questing in the new area and then moving out to the speed barge above the shimmering flats for your second quest hub. It's just new quest flow.

So, this road goes from the Swamp of Sorrows (Neutral Port) to the Burning Steppes? Also, what is the zone to the east of the Burning Steppes and South of the Badlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    So, this road goes from the Swamp of Sorrows (Neutral Port) to the Burning Steppes? Also, what is the zone to the east of the Burning Steppes and South of the Badlands?
    it was just empty, unfinished land in vanilla, i think theyre removing it in cataclysm and just placing a big sea there.

This thread should be in the "Old World Changes" section.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong.

This is part of the natural level progression for humans. Every race gets a very linear leveling path to 60.

Elwynn > Westfall > Redridge > Duskwood > Northern Stranglethorn > Cape of Stranglethorn > Swamp of Sorrows > Burning Steppes > Blasted Lands > Outland.