Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Janettie View Post
    If they aren't ignoring us, then why aren't they posting anything?
    They are posting in it, at a higher rate than they usually do even. Just because there's 100000 complaints it doesn't mean they can post 100000 replies, especially since most complaints are of the same nature.

Deleted
    They suspended me over this thread for voicing my opinion. Voicing my opinion.... I was not doing anything against forum rules that warranted a suspension. Is anything I've said inaccurate? I asked them for a response, and I mentioned that they appear to be rounding us up in one thread and curiously not replying to any of us.
    You are the problem with the wow community, you simply believe that your opinion counts and that you need an equal voice. You don't want to be 'rounded up' you think you're special and need your own thread saying EXACTLY the same as the hundreds of other threads, all of them asking for a response as if Blizzard works for you personally and need to talk to you personally.

Why are they temp banning people over it?!

Well because you idiots on the whole don't shut the fuck up!

Your personal RealID thread is removed so they can keep all the feedback in one place, so you repost it, asking why it was deleted in the first place?! Adding a whole new level of tin foil hat to your post and using as proof that they're just trying to shut you personally up because of your obvious, often repeated, probably bollocks, well documented observations are in the other thread.

Then there'll probably be a whole host of other threads by the same deleted people, 'THEY TRYING TO KEEP US QUIET!' 'THEY DON'T WANT TO LISTEN' etc. etc. etc.

Until any other posts that might be of value as lost in this torrent of total and utter bullshit.

TL : DR

You aren't special, your opinion is background noise, there is a place for you to vent your stupidity and much like a new pet, if you go outside of the box provided you're going to smacked and have your nose wiped in it.
    Last edited by mmocd3e258d247; 2010-07-08 at 09:46 AM. Reason: wanted to spell 'bollocks' right :P

Guys i think you are blinded. The guy here is actually talking about Blizzard taking the right to share a personal opinion in PUBLIC FORUM. Do you know what can be the consequences of all this. Next time you question the system about arms been so op or whatever you maybe be the next to be baned. I dont post much in the official forums, but after this im 100% sure i whont do it in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Luido View Post
    Guys i think you are blinded. The guy here is actually talking about Blizzard taking the right to share a personal opinion in PUBLIC FORUM. Do you know what can be the consequences of all this. Next time you question the system about arms been so op or whatever you maybe be the next to be baned. I dont post much in the official forums, but after this im 100% sure i whont do it in near future.
    Blizzard didn't ban her because she had an opinion. They banned her because she was generating more spam outside of a topic that already had a dedicated thread. The same thing happened to everybody else who made additional threads about it.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    your name suggest your female, if so, go do some ironing or something and stop whining. It happened, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobske View Post
    your name suggest your female, if so, go do some ironing or something and stop whining. It happened, deal with it.
    and you should smoke some pot in stead of insulting female players who have nothing to do with the OP

I got banned for referring to wow forums as the new facebook. Will you guys be my friends?

Blizz forums function exactly the same as any other forums. They are moderated by PEOPLE. They made a separate thread for QQ about Real ID, the please do so in THAT thread. Its simple. Don't piss your moderator off. Nothing to do with 'silencing the brave voices of freedom'. And yes admins and moderators are the lord and gods of the forum so their word is law; comply with the rules - you wont get banned.

Oh, just you wait... Soon they will force us to have pictures of our selves on the forums too..

I don't understand why people care so much. Lots of people on the internet know my real name. Anyone can find me through facebook just if they're a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend... etc.

Internet anonymity is a thing of the past.

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 01:49 PM ----------

It's not a "public forum".

You only have posting priviledges (That's priviledges, not rights) if you have an active subscription. The forums themselves belong to Blizzard.

They can do what they want with them. Freedom of speech doesn't apply here, because they are privately owned forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they aren't ignoring us, then why aren't they posting anything?

There are probably well over a hundred thousand people upset with these changes. I would assume that the vast majority of people that know about it, are against it.

Yet we receive no updates except to keep posting in the one thread.

I don't blame them for not wanting the entire forum spammed, but why don't they give any updates?

This isn't being conspiracy theorist, this is what's actually happening.
    Why would Blizzard need to have an immediate response or update? Really? Just because you say so? I bet this is the subject of discussion inside Blizzard, but they are not anywhere near a point to communicate something definite.

Apparently no one cares about the Real ID changes here, so I'll delete my post to appease you. Do what you wish.

WoW's community is drying up quickly, and this place isn't any better.
    "The people on the internets didnt agree with me , im gonna report you all to my ISP!!!!"

quickly! Hide the shame! Too bad you cant edit your thread title

Deleted
    Apparently no one cares about the Real ID changes here, so I'll delete my post to appease you. Do what you wish.

WoW's community is drying up quickly, and this place isn't any better.
    Get out of here then, you won't be missed. Just another forum troll gone.

The guy here is actually talking about Blizzard taking the right to share a personal opinion in PUBLIC FORUM.
    It's not a public forum first of all. It's Blizzard's forum and they can do whatever they want in their own forum.

OP did clearly breach the posting rules that are stickied on top, he just had to read them to know what he did was not permitted.

Next time you question the system about arms been so op or whatever you maybe be the next to be baned.
    Depends on how you formulate your post. Nobody, including the GMs, is going to take you serious if you don't have well thought out arguments for your opinions.

HAY GUIZ
    I would like to post a topic about the same re-used crap we've all seen posted at least ten thousand times in the last two days!!!

WHY DON'T YOU GUIZ LEIK ME I AM A SHEEP TOO BAAA BAAA

sigh.
    I perfer named trolls, This way at parties we can give out nametaggs and sing songs and add each other as realid friends forever.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

If you are an adult and act like one, you wouldn't really care about this change.