Thread: Orc or Troll ?

Orc or Troll ?

allright guys as the title says: orc or troll ? what is best for an enha shaman and what is best for ele?
    or does the racial really matter?
    Last edited by zimzonshamn; 2010-07-08 at 12:32 PM.

They will change the racials in cata, so i would go by looks.

Troll if you go by looks. Troll if you go by anything.I have enha shammy troll and i'm loving my extra haste buff

the ap buff from orcs goes to your wolves as well (great for PvP/PvE). the troll haste ls only for you
    Always check links before clicking

Deleted
    You're obviously a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragendor View Post
    Troll if you go by looks. Troll if you go by anything.I have enha shammy troll and i'm loving my extra haste buff
    How can you say something like this? Trolls are the most retarded looking class ever, and will always be. How they walk, how they jump, how they cast, anything.

However, imo you should go Orc because: Axe Specialization and Blood Fury.

As an Orc enh i will have to say orc, Nicer Totems and the attackpower buff scales really good both woth you and your wolfs.

Haste buff + flurry + WF totem doesn't scale as well as AP buff + Flurry + WF totem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kscrub View Post
    How can you say something like this? Troll males are the most retarded looking race ever, and will always be. How they walk, how they jump, how they cast, anything.
    fix'd

Do not forget the increased pet damage. Also, as enhancement shamans stacks so much haste, the 20% increased haste becomes quite unnoticable. So for highest dps, go orc.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Atm , orc is the best for enhancement

10+ Year Old Account
    tauren!! but orc's should do it too....
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

orc: 5% extra dmg for wolves, ap trinket and axe/fist 5exp
    troll: 10% haste trinket
    tauren: nothing
    draenei: 1% hit raidbuff

orcs are best in terms of pve racials atm, then comes trolls (which make also good ele/resto shamans)
    then draenei, then tauren

as said above, blizzard intends to rework some racials so things are bound to change anyway.

when going after style, it´s a matter of personal preferrence. i myself am a troll, and a proud one it´s a rarely played race so i fell special to some degree. i also like their voodoo/capoeira/shrinking head/yo mon feeling, they´re the epitome of funkyness ;D

some like the big, peaceful tauren and other the rough, musclely, bloodthirsty orcs. i myself dont like draenei, except for the female ones ( but for others reasons, hehehe )

play what you like best, and if you really cant live without racial min/maxing, wait for cataclysm and racechange(dont forget dwarfes and goblins as additional shaman races).
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

How can you say something like this? Trolls are the most retarded looking class ever, and will always be. How they walk, how they jump, how they cast, anything.

It's all subjective. Don't accuse someone of being wrong just because they have different tastes than you.

Deleted
    Go find Totalhalibut's version of the troll info.... it says it all...

goblin

or if you dont want to wait, orc

Deleted
    Really, Troll haste is not "unnoticable" at higher levels. Its just the 10 seconds per 180 that hurts it so much. Orc Axe expertise (passive 40-60 haste rating) is a similar bonus over time and not so reliant on a sweet spot to get it right. Then you have Blood Fury and Command.

Fem Orc Shamans ftw.

Are you trying to say that the Hadoken cast animation for male trolls is anything but the best casting animation ever?

Quote Originally Posted by TaciturnBob View Post
    Are you trying to say that the Hadoken cast animation for male trolls is anything but the best casting animation ever?
    hadoken? i thought it was a kamehameha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    So many threads on this. Go what ever you prefer. You should be able to work out which is best just on count of racials, but at the end of the day just choose what race you would rather play.
    Locking thread.