Needin some help raising my dps...

I have been tryin to gear my rogue up as of late...But getting a good group in a PUG is a lil hard...That being said, I'd appreciate it if someone would take a look at my current armory and see if I need to change enchants, gems, etc, to get the most out of my current gear....I'm in bad need of a better MH wep...But that's in the works...Also, I havent logged on in a few days, so my current combat spec reflects a rupture build..I've already changed the glyph back to evis...But didnt do a spec change....I appreciate any advice given....The current armory is linked below....Thnx

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Razersedge

- Ok ive noticed your running with 34 exp, you only need 26. Since your 2nd spec is mutilate im guessing your gear is used for that spec also, just weapons changed.
    - Also your a JC, yet I dont see any JC jems in your gear. You can have 3 of these jems in your equipped gear at once.
    - Your helm and shoulder enchant isnt good for pve. Get yourself some rep with Hodir and Kirintor I think it is and buy the pve enchant.
    - Lastly your running rupture combat but glyphed evisc. So once you change to evisc combat like you said, your pretty much fine till you get better gear.

What rotation do you use? and what spec?

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    What rotation do you use? and what spec?
    Id say hes talking about Combat, since he was talkng about using Eviscerate. Id prolly suggest a 3s/5e rotation.

O.O too many expertise gems, change them to ArP. The head enchant is from Hodir as Lethal suggested but grinding this rep is almost 500% more easier than it used to be so lucky you! (can be done in what 10 mins?)

Other than that just gear up I guess. There's no static rotation for combat really, You wanna xS - 5e (where x being 1-5 to refresh SND if needed)
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go for the badge cloak and belt for starters... they will be BiS until you get can things like the heroic belt from PP and heroic Shadowvault Slayers or Vereesa's from ToGC (which doesn't look like you're capable of attaining just yet).

DPS head enchant is from Knight of the Ebon Blade, not Kirin Tor or Sons of Hodir. Noobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drulz View Post
    DPS head enchant is from Knight of the Ebon Blade, not Kirin Tor or Sons of Hodir. Noobs.
    I thought the alliance got their head enchant from the Sporegar? I was misinformed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhanded View Post
    Get out of here with that! TO SPOREGARRRR!

Get an Eternal Belt Buckle, extra 20 ArP right there.