Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Self-heal?
    What self-heal?
    Please tell me...

Ahhh. As a long time hunter, I can say it's refreshing to see a topic about hunters being OP. It's been a while since I got to enjoy that.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

The ones that think Aspec of the Fox is good for anything but the focus regen, that's the bad huntards. You only need to stop moving for a tenth of a sec to shoot. Auto-shooting while moving is no problem if you know how to play.

Deleted
    since when hunters are op ? at least in 1v1 ?

---------- Post added 2010-07-09 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    if anything hunters should be buffed, out of all the classes ive played at lvl 80 my hunter has to be the worst 1 in pvp, consistently being LoS outhealed and nuked by every class the second i enter a 3v3 or something i hope they get a heal over time effect to make things last longer instead of a "who can nuke the fastest" playstyle
    You obviously havent played caster, HELLO CASTTIME! Hunters have instants, mage/boomkin/lock for example also suffer from los but require cast time to do damage as well as they suffer from pushback

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    since when hunters are op ? at least in 1v1 ?

---------- Post added 2010-07-09 at 02:31 PM ----------

You obviously havent played caster, HELLO CASTTIME! Hunters have instants, mage/boomkin/lock for example also suffer from los but require cast time to do damage as well as they suffer from pushback
    So do hunters now with aimed shot , and steadyshot (which is a must almost if you want to do more then 2 shots every like 10 seconds).

Just imagine... doing 2 fireballs/2 wraths/1 immolate+ conflag and then having to wand for 6-9 seconds to be able to cast another spell. That is what hunter is atm basically (even with +energy regeneration talents (excluding MM one if you actually kill a target)).

Have you ever heard of a paladin?

Warrior armor, priest healing, and unresistable holy damage. I was once stunned by a paladin for like 6 seconds. Then he bubbled and I couldn't run away. I died.