Question Moving original name plates

Hei

I've been using LUI for a while, but got fed up those name plates they not real for me. Would love to get original name plates back and position them somwhere down screen. But can't find how to move original name plates, was googlin abit but don't want to explore to much since internet full retarded links these days, could any kind person tell me how to adjust X and Y positions for original blizzard name plates, in this case "my plate" and "enemy plate"

Thanks, have a nice day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bybis View Post
    Hei

I've been using LUI for a while, but got fed up those name plates they not real for me. Would love to get original name plates back and position them somwhere down screen. But can't find how to move original name plates, was googlin abit but don't want to explore to much since internet full retarded links these days, could any kind person tell me how to adjust X and Y positions for original blizzard name plates, in this case "my plate" and "enemy plate"

Thanks, have a nice day
    LUI is just all fucked with 3.5.5, just go grab Pitbull4 and set it yourself.
    You can also download Shadowed Unit Plates.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

LUI has been updated just fine.
    Either go to their forum, or find an updated one on a hosting site such as wowinterface.

thanks folks, how about having default blizzard name plates to be moved? I still in love with those original ones, when you start at lvl1 you have your name top left also your target top left near your name. Them two name plates would love to move down somwhere as LUI similar location, I did that long time aggo but can't remember. I think it was some name plate addon that I changed to original after using it, and after that original plates stood in that place where I had that addon before.

Sorry for english, I hope someone can point me. Also I try check thos two u named, might be lucky

If you get MoveAnything and get rid of the other add-on, you can straight up...move anything.

Moveanything is more for the default frames.
    What the poster is asking for is the UnitFrames, which in this case are provided by oUF.
    That is where you need to look at for your movement options, which are likely to be done through editing of the configuration file.
    Or look for an alternative as suggested, where for the beginning I would go with the suggestion of Shadowed Unit Frames over Pitbull.

thanks alot folks