Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Create your own achievement.

Create your own achievement someone else could get. Make it actually hard, as in almost impossible. This is probably also going to be a "look what achi's I can get from here?" thread, but who cares?
    There's no need to have already done your own achievement by the way.
    I'll start:

"Defeat Amanitar, Jedoga Shadowseeker in Herald Volazj's room without letting more than 50% of the trash die outside of the room."

Sounds doable, as long as you avoid pulling the patrol.

Start out by clearing the few trash mobs necessary, then go to Jedoga and nuke her into her Volunteer phase, then use the time to kill the mobs that spawn when you engage her. Move the entire group to Amanitar and nuke him as far down as possible before the Mini debuff. Have the tank get rid of the debuff and run him to Volazj's room.

There's something I discussed with a friend of mine once that could be interesting to try:

"Engage every boss in the Molten Core up to Majordomo Executus(not including), and kill them within 15 seconds of eachother in Garr's room."

This of course would require quite a big group, and the many debuffs of those bosses could prove interesting when used together. Not even sure if it's possible to pull them that far without leashing them though.

For every raid boss. "Be the last man standing when [Boss Name] dies."

My favourite kill of Professor Putricide was the one where the entire raid died one by one screaming "heal the tanks". When PP died, the tanks looked around and we 3 were the only guys left alive. (We weren't doing too well that day before you tell me how crap we are.)

---

Also: "Kill the LK without killing any Raging Spirits"
    "Kill Sindragosa without the tank resetting his stacks" (quite a few people have done this already)

It Goes Up There
    Defeat Ormorok the Tree-Shaper on Heroic difficulty with all party members having been affected by Crystal Spikes at least twice.

Raidin' Dirty (Alliance / Horde)
    Defeat Commander Kolurg / Stoutbeard while taking out the (Horde / Alliance) soldiers in his room.

My Spider Sense Tingled
    Defeat Anub'arak on Heroic difficulty with all party members being impaled at least once during the encounter.

hey when you post things can you tell us what page they are from it would me helpfull

Deleted
    speed up, arthas!
    kill the infinite corruptor and mal'ganis within 15 seconds from each other and within 16 minutes from the start of the timer.

alternate one: kill all mobs in the gauntlet in Culling of stratholme within 15 seconds of each other on heroic mode. all elite mobs from both corridors are needed for this.

drag'thaton keep:

kill all mobs up to and including Trollgore within 1 minute of each other. then, kill all the mobs from the next room up to thoran'ja, including the mobs in king dred's room and king dred, on the platform with the 5 risen drakkari death knights within 1 minute of each other.

i like vehicle fights, yo!

kill ley guardian eregos in the oculus on heroic difficulty without anyone in the party dismounting more than 2 times.

old one but kill Kel'thuzad 7 minutes after Sapphiron's death (that time may be off i haven't played in a long time. it may be more like 4 or 5 minutes)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamster View Post
    old one but kill Kel'thuzad 7 minutes after Sapphiron's death (that time may be off i haven't played in a long time. it may be more like 4 or 5 minutes)
    Isn't the entire first phase like 5 minutes long?

10+ Year Old Account
    [Another word for Pain]

Kill Flame Leviathan with only 3 Vehicles
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

This acheivement is entitled "Grand Master Jesus" and awards the title of "Christ". Example: Burlacher Christ
    -Die and get battle rezzed 7 times in 1 boss fight-

impossible because i have never seen 7 druids in a 25man anymore

and also

"Thats what She Said"
    -Engage and kill Lady Deathwhisper before she finishes talking upon entering her room-

"What just happened?"
    -Kill both packs of Sindragosa's AoE trash within 5 seconds of first down to last down.

"In the mountains"
    -Start the gauntlet before Thorim finishes his speech, and then kill him in under 4 minutes.

"When they go, they go"
    -Kill Precious and Stinky within 15 seconds of each other

"Run for your life!"
    -Kill Festergut, Rotface, and Putricide while also keeping Precious and Stinky alive.

"Vampire no more!"
    -Kill BQL in (10/25) without biteing anyone.

Just a little drunk
    -Clear 25 heroic Icecrown Citadel while everyone in the raid's characters is completely smashed
    The Blind Side 2, now featuring Ray Charles
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1357555.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burlacher View Post
    This acheivement is entitled "Grand Master Jesus" and awards the title of "Christ". Example: Burlacher Christ
    -Die and get battle rezzed 7 times in 1 boss fight-

impossible because i have never seen 7 druids in a 25man anymore
    well five druids would be enough i think

Imagine shaman with soulstone up

And i don't know if its possible , never tried, but when you have 2 warlocks then 1 can soulstone you and when u die and ress, u'll get soulstoned once more

Sooo just be shaman and take 4druids and 2 warlocks (3-3,2-4..so on)
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

"What Glitch?"
    -On Gunship Battle, Kill Saurfang/Bronzebeard before the battle is over-

Titled either "Stayin Awake" or "Nightmare"
    -Heal Valithria Dreamwalker without anyone entering a portal-
    *This one would actually be awesome*

"Whose a good Boy?"
    -Kill Deathbringer Saurfang with at the specifiec number of blood bleasts alive. 3(10 man), 6(25man)-
    *Note - 1 more than the number of beasts that spawn at a time ensuring you keep one of them alive and you dont kill saurfang as the a group of bloodbeasts spawn

"Stay Put!"
    -Do not let Onyxia fly up in the air during the encounter-
    *Meaning, get her to phase 3 percent health before she launches in the air. She walks for a bit before doing so*

Not a Moment to Spare

Defeat Sindragosa exactly as her enrage timer is up.

I thought of this because:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6...ragelolwut.png

Shit was INTENSE

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    "Vampire no more!"
    -Kill BQL in (10/25) without biteing anyone.
    Done but on Heroic 25 Man.

One of our guys was making his Shadowmourne quest so he had to be bitten 2nd. The guy who the queen bit (unavoidable bite) died in search for our quest guy. So we had no bite for the rest of the fight. Killed her in maybe like 4 minutes so even if we immediately killed the guy who Queen bites, it wouldn't make a difference.

"I'm Going to Relish This!"
    -Kill the lich king on 25 man heroic while every player in the raid has the food buff from Mighty Rhino Dogs

10+ Year Old Account
    BOOM Headshot

Kill 50 dwarfs in Ulduar just before FL with one headshot of a cannon.

"University of Azeroth"

Complete the Loremaster achievement with every possible race/class combination in the game.