Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Login server currently busy in EU

Well, yeah.. As the title says, loggin servers are busy and I can't log in. Just got disconnected and can't log back in.. Guess it's time to play Robot Unicorn Attack!

I guess I'm not the only one with this problem?

Deleted
    Same here

I have it too.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

this sucks i was just goin to play 5v5 when all my mates were in fuck my life
    i like pie and i cannot lie

Yes that is the same for me, what is going on? I thought like "oh maybe my Game Card is expired" but it wasn't <.<

I alt+F4'd to leave the game and 1 sec later i try to login, this happens

What a wonderful world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy View Post
    Yes that is the same for me, what is going on? I thought like "oh maybe my Game Card is expired" but it wasn't <.<
    I know what it is! Logging servers are currently busy :3

Deleted
    Yay now I can sit and look out in the air instead of AFK in Dalaran.

Deleted
    How the hell can servers be more bussy at 00:05 Saturday then basicly any day 18-21:00... Pisses me of though, just got home, wanted to log in and there I go.

My screen went black, so I thought it was a graphic glitch. Alt+F4d, booted game back up. Login server down FFFFFUUUU

Meh, guess im off to play SC2...

... Battle.net down for SC2 FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Deleted
    Today's developed country problem.

Can't log on to World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    while we're in this situation, to avoid excruciating pain from withdrawal symptoms, gief internet games I can waste time on!
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2010-07-09 at 10:08 PM. Reason: spellzing

I hope that you all know the other word for "Login Server" :P? ... It nearly sounds like: Lagging Server.. nuff said ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    while we're in this situation, to avoid excruciating pain from withdrawal symptoms, gief internet games I can waste time on!
    Try Robot Unicorn Attack saved me last time

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    How the hell can servers be more bussy at 00:05 Saturday then basicly any day 18-21:00... Pisses me of though, just got home, wanted to log in and there I go.
    Same for me as I had my Bday on the 9th of July so ye .. I was kinda curious about how much money there is waiting for me when I log in and all I can do now is ... ye, remain curious :P

Got the same problem

So, anyone have any tips on what to do? Maybe trick my girlfriend to relog and let her suffer like me so we can have sex? Or maybe you have any better suggestions?

Well 1st i logged off my DK (To get some gold from my priest) Then i couldent log back on DK... So i rebooted WoW went to my Rogue for abit, logged off that tryed to log my druid (got to end of loadscreen and nothing -.- same as my DK) So i closed WoW and then i got this!!! Dam thing was gonna gank some old friends in ironforge