Regarding Plaguelands...

Havs any info been released, whether or not we will be able to cleanse the entire plaguelands? Seen that most of Western Plaguelands was cleansed, but I don't know if we can actually finish it?

I assume Andorhal won't be changed other than what's in the beta now.

Doing the Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms now, and I really can't stand plaguelands. So I hope we get a chance to cleanse it.

http://www.wow.com/2010/07/06/catacl...n-plaguelands/
    There's some info regarding western plaguelands. Seems like after doing the quests it'll look pretty good, but the eastern part is a whole other story. Tho' at least the argent crusade has expanded it's influence there somewhat as well.

Now if we could get those pesky forsaken out of there too from uglying up the place with plague cauldrons and ooze...

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking

Quote Originally Posted by Ozires View Post
    Now if we could get those pesky forsaken out of there too from uglying up the place with plague cauldrons and ooze...
    Don't make Blizzard do everything for you! Go and kill them yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzil View Post
    Don't make Blizzard do everything for you! Go and kill them yourself
    Trust me, I've already thought of camping that place for days on 85.

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking

Will definitely be doing the phasing quests... Don't want to look at the old world anymore z.z

Western Plaguelands are pretty much 100% cleansed by the time you finish the quest chains there. The Eastern Plaugelands have been cleansed around Light's Hope and the former PvP towers (now controlled by the Argent Crusade), however I don't know how much phasing will further cleanse the zone since it's not open for testing just yet.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Western plaguelands looks great, I can't wait to level characters through it. I am hoping that phasing can also help take care at least some of the plague in the eastern plaguelands.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    I want to make an 80ft golden dong and get terrorised by fisher price shoggoths
    “You heard the man,” Jaime said to Ilyn Payne. “Find a nice long spear, and shove it up his arse.”