Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    wow i cant believe some of you guyz dont even know the lore behind the 2 warchiefs .so first of all thrall is much younger than garrosh because: 1. he was born on azeroth after the end of the 2nd war . 2. garrosh was born on draenor before the first war . if you are not convinced by that i will give you other 2 examples. 1. garrosh was born brown like all the other orc that means he was born before his father drank the blood of mannoroth. 2. thrall was born with green skin , as we all know a drawback from drinking the blood was that the orcs skin was turned green and this new feature was transimited geneticaly from now on. that means that the last brown orcs you will ever see are the maghar ,because orcs babies are now born with green skin.
    okay now lets solve the problem of how thrall addresses to garrosh. thrall calls him younger hellscream not because he is younger than thrall but because he is the son of grom and that makes garrosh the youngest from the hellscream familly its the same with saurfangs son he has the title of younger also being younger than his father ofc. also thrall calls garrosh a boy because he wants garrosh to realize his mistakes and that his behaviour is that of a little boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    [QUOTE=ANeM;8295427]He was in constant fear of becoming father, and always quick to hide behind his 'mother' when things got out of hand.[QUOTE]

So Garrosh IS a momma's boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad1206 View Post
    wow i cant believe some of you guyz dont even know the lore behind the 2 warchiefs .so first of all thrall is much younger than garrosh because: 1. he was born on azeroth after the end of the 2nd war . 2. garrosh was born on draenor before the first war . if you are not convinced by that i will give you other 2 examples. 1. garrosh was born brown like all the other orc that means he was born before his father drank the blood of mannoroth. 2. thrall was born with green skin , as we all know a drawback from drinking the blood was that the orcs skin was turned green and this new feature was transimited geneticaly from now on. that means that the last brown orcs you will ever see are the maghar ,because orcs babies are now born with green skin.
    okay now lets solve the problem of how thrall addresses to garrosh. thrall calls him younger hellscream not because he is younger than thrall but because he is the son of grom and that makes garrosh the youngest from the hellscream familly its the same with saurfangs son he has the title of younger also being younger than his father ofc. also thrall calls garrosh a boy because he wants garrosh to realize his mistakes and that his behaviour is that of a little boy.
    Thrall was born before the 2nd Orc War, as he was assassinated shortly after Doomhammer's ascension by orders of Gul'dan.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Thrall was born before the 2nd Orc War, as he was assassinated shortly after Doomhammer's ascension by orders of Gul'dan.
    ITT: Thrall is dead.

No.After the 2nd war.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Thrall is ded
    So who was warchief?!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was a Ditto. Didn't you see it's face?

10+ Year Old Account
    i get it now! Thrall is dead, varian is warchief of the horde, garrosh is only 12 years old and prince arthas is deathwing! it all makes perfect sense now!

Quote Originally Posted by Neltharion the Black View Post
    ITT: Thrall is dead.
    Pardon me. It should read, "Thrall was born before the 2nd Orc War, as Durotan was assassinated by orders of Gul'dan shortly after Doomhammer's ascension."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aldarc View Post
    pardon me. It should read, "thrall was born before the 2nd orc war, as durotan was assassinated by orders of gul'dan shortly after doomhammer's ascension."
    .... You lie!