Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stormwind Paladins

Ok have a request of the Beta folks. Can you head into the cathedral of Light and see if the Paladins are still there or have moved. Their wing is gone and if they have I would like to see where to. Also can someone do a slow tour of the cemetery, like to see whats all there.

Lastly can someone do a quick tour through Northshire chapel. I am curious to see if they have changed the initial trainers there.

Why would the Paladins be kicked out of the Stormwind Cathedral? Did the alliance suddenly start hating their protectors or something? ^_^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Stormwind had to make room for a new statue featuring a massive chin.
    Still better than having a statue of some anorexic psycho bitch in your town like the Foresaken.

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243 View Post
    Still better than having a statue of some anorexic psycho bitch in your town like the Foresaken.
    Since when has Sylvannas had a statue of herself anywhere? Oh, that's right. Never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haté View Post
    Since when has Sylvannas had a statue of herself anywhere? Oh, that's right. Never.
    I believe there will be one in Brill.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I believe there will be one in Brill.
    I belvie that was a generic Blood elf hunter statue, possibly there to show the strengthened relationship between the elves and Forsaken?

---------- Post added 2010-07-10 at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Stormwind had to make room for a new statue featuring a massive chin.
    In the final part of the Deathwing fight, instead of having the last 10% dps race like the LK, will be Deathwing and Varian Wrynn clashing in the battle of the ultimate Chin, using their chins as ultimate weapons, and it's our job to sit back and enjoy the show, as Varian Chynn will be triumphant, and will then take Deathwing's chin as a trophy.
    Anyone else notice the Pokémon breeding center is on Route 34? Just sayin'.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" - Hakumen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanch View Post
    In the final part of the Deathwing fight, instead of having the last 10% dps race like the LK, will be Deathwing and Varian Wrynn clashing in the battle of the ultimate Chin, using their chins as ultimate weapons, and it's our job to sit back and enjoy the show, as Varian Chynn will be triumphant, and will then take Deathwing's chin as a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by videogamerpat View Post
    Why would the Paladins be kicked out of the Stormwind Cathedral? Did the alliance suddenly start hating their protectors or something? ^_^;;
    The wing there were in is gone and there is now a road there. Some reason for it I am sure. Just wondering if they were moved elsewhere.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

you made my 38 degree evening (south-germany is almost burning)

blizz should take that as a story in some random dropping book
    "do NOT, under any circumstances, attempt to headbutt your weapon in order to determine how sharp it is."

I was unaware that Varian had a big chin. =/

^^^^ seriously his chin isnt that big lol
    0_o

We're not saying it's big.
    Just that it has it's own zip code.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's dead, and has no metabolism or need for food. "Anorexic" hardly applies to someone who doesn't require food.

Also, before you bring the point up, high and blood elves are modeled after Dungeons and Dragons high elves, which are described as being shorter and more slender than humans (quick, guess which race is taller and thicker than the other in WoW). They aren't anorexic either, their race is simply smaller in bone and muscle structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    She's dead, and has no metabolism or need for food. "Anorexic" hardly applies to someone who doesn't require food.

Also, before you bring the point up, high and blood elves are modeled after Dungeons and Dragons high elves, which are described as being shorter and more slender than humans (quick, guess which race is taller and thicker than the other in WoW). They aren't anorexic either, their race is simply smaller in bone and muscle structure.
    Except the simple fact that blood/high elves are taller than humans on average, not by much, but if you want to start throwing around biology, than there you go.

Deleted
    I belvie that was a generic Blood elf hunter statue, possibly there to show the strengthened relationship between the elves and Forsaken?
    Think of how the Forsaken worship Sylvanas. Then remember she IS a "blood elf hunter", insofar as models go.

It is obviously her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolight View Post
    Ok have a request of the Beta folks. Can you head into the cathedral of Light and see if the Paladins are still there or have moved. Their wing is gone and if they have I would like to see where to. Also can someone do a slow tour of the cemetery, like to see whats all there.

Lastly can someone do a quick tour through Northshire chapel. I am curious to see if they have changed the initial trainers there.
    The pally wing is on the right side of the cathedral now.

---------- Post added 2010-07-10 at 01:15 PM ----------

I believe that is the statue of her before she was murdered by the lich king and turned into a banshee.

Either way shes on my death list.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    The pally wing is on the right side of the cathedral now.
    Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except the simple fact that blood/high elves are taller than humans on average, not by much, but if you want to start throwing around biology, than there you go.
    Model-wise, the males are roughly the same height-wise and female blood/high elves are shorter than female humans. This also carries over to most novelizations, with male blood elves portrayed as roughly the same height as humans and females being short and slender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaving aside your alliance banboyism and hate for Sylvanas, I really hope that that statue is just a placeholder, It has less poligons than the chin on Varian's statue.