Aggro issue during LK encounter

Hi all

1) sorry for bad english

2) last night with my guild we've tryed again the LK encounter but something goes wrong during all the fight... i always overaggro all the mob during P1 ( and also the LK after 15 seconds from the start of encounter )
    i don't use shadow affinity but i've never had so much aggro issue like last night... normaly just aggro the ghouls when spawn 'cause of mind sear, but last night was sightly different.

also, i've noticed that the negrotic plague "tick" my vampiric embrace ( i've recorder a ~250.000 heal from that )

i'll use fade every CD and shadowform is always up...

i'm forced to pick the shadow affinity only for the lk encounter?

also, the lk's tank was a warr, and the big add's tank was a pala... vigilance goes on a retri pala and even with hands of salvation i'll still having the mobs on me...

during this fight i dot LK or the big add and mind sear during all the phase...

i'm the only with this "aggro monster issue" ?

( on back i'll use the tailoring enchant )

http: //armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Garuga&gn=Soulbounds my armory

EDIT: for those who ask, it's a saved raid 3 week old... i've extended it
    Last edited by T1G3R; 2010-07-10 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    i hope to god your a troll but anyway

Phase 1 you only dps lich king :<

Idd, you have no use at all of mindsearing. And if youre mindsearing you cant possibly overaggro the lich king unless your tank is amazingly awful.

Easy, don't use Vamperic Embrace until P2 (I don't actually know if it still generates threat) But a 250k heal is going to pull most mobs that happen to spawn at a bad moment.

-

If you're for real, then I'd suggest you to contact your guild leader and make him kick the main tank and all the rogues in your guild.
    Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    i hope to god your a troll but anyway

Phase 1 you only dps lich king :<
    so, i do it wrong using mind sear?

i've linked also the armory and no... i'm serius... that caused a big drama on TS last night

Deleted
    You shouldn't be using mind sear in any other phase than the vile spirit one, so yes you're doing something wrong.

in p1, you should ignore all adds and ONLY dps lk.
    No matter what happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T1G3R View Post
    Hi all

1) sorry for bad english

2) last night with my guild we've tryed again the LK encounter but something goes wrong during all the fight... i always overaggro all the mob during P1 ( and also the LK after 15 seconds from the start of encounter )
    i don't use shadow affinity but i've never had so much aggro issue like last night... normaly just aggro the ghouls when spawn 'cause of mind sear, but last night was sightly different.

also, i've noticed that the negrotic plague "tick" my vampiric embrace ( i've recorder a ~250.000 heal from that )

i'll use fade every CD and shadowform is always up...

i'm forced to pick the shadow affinity only for the lk encounter?

also, the lk's tank was a warr, and the big add's tank was a pala... vigilance goes on a retri pala and even with hands of salvation i'll still having the mobs on me...

during this fight i dot LK or the big add and mind sear during all the phase...

i'm the only with this "aggro monster issue" ?

( on back i'll use the tailoring enchant )

http: //armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Garuga&gn=Soulbounds my armory

EDIT: for those who ask, it's a saved raid 3 week old... i've extended it
    ask for vigilance lol why the hell would a pala want vigilance? he already has BOS for the 3% less damage (and if you have a disc preist everyone will get 3% less damage)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixxr View Post
    If you're for real, then I'd suggest you to contact your guild leader and make him kick the main tank and all the rogues in your guild.
    Problem solved.
    Wouldnt kicking the main tank and all the rogues make agro an even bigger issue? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    ask for vigilance lol why the hell would a pala want vigilance? he already has BOS for the 3% less damage (and if you have a disc preist everyone will get 3% less damage)
    Vigilance has another effect >_> look it up ...

Deleted
    Oh dear.
    I want to gz you for actually making it to the Lich King.
    Miracles still happen it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaraniel View Post
    Oh dear.
    I want to gz you for actually making it to the Lich King.
    Miracles still happen it seems.
    It's not miracle, it's a BUFF!

Anyway in the P1 you are supposed to DPS LK only, and if VE works with plague you should cancel that aura and pop it in the transition phase.
    Nope, Chuck Testa.

lol why would u not read correctly? its a ret and yes theres an other effect that is the main thing to skill it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

for Delaraniel: don't understand your reply.

for Etna: vigilance in addition at 3% less damage taken, transfer 10% of total treath to the tank and, if the owner of vigilance will be hitted, the CD on taunt will be refreshed

btw, ty 4 the advice on ph1... next time i'll put off VE and avoid aoe.. ( in transition we have problem with a lot of adds, that's why i mindsearing during the entire ph1 )

There's no need to turn off VE, unless your tanks are terrible. The occasional 200k heal will largely be overhealing anyway and overhealing causes no threat.