Checklist: Things to do.

So, do I want to level my two level 80's to 85 or make a Goblin? These are just a few of the dilemmas we put ourselves in as we anticipate this highly anticipated game.

With that said, what are you going to do first? List at least 5 things you absolutely CANNOT wait for the second you have the game installed.
    This is for you, the beta-less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDDma9KvAA

Yeah I'm the same way.I think I'll work on getting all the BOA gear I'll need now. Then when the expansion comes out I'll level to 85 so I have plenty of Gold and crafting mats and skill. Then work on a Goblin or worgin, by then maybe the lower zones will be thinned out a lil.

I already got every heirloom posible so i gonna send them straight to my goblin hunter and lvl him till 85.

1. level my mage to 85
    2. level either my rogue or pally to 85
    3. level the other
    4. level my druid or my hunter
    5. level a worgen/goblin (havent decided yet)

From the look of it, it looks as though Blizzard really made the Cataclysm instances somewhat difficult at normal difficulty. I am really happy to see that. It kind of brings back a kind of old school feel. The problem with this expansion was that you would pull really big packs, but the packs only had like 60k HP, where has here, you pull two mobs and they hit hard with ~300k hp each which would make you want to CC one to avoid unnecessary damage which is something I like to see.
    This is for you, the beta-less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDDma9KvAA

1. Purchase roughly 20 Five hour Energy's.
    2. Collect all my BoA gear on my Main from all my toons.
    3. Create my Goblin Rogue.
    4. Send him BoA's
    5. Level to 85 without any Sleep.

1. Do proper retri DPS. How do you that? Harder than you'd think with only a few abilities
    2. Get gold
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    5. Heal like awesome like always

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralook View Post
    1. Purchase roughly 20 Five hour Energy's.
    2. Collect all my BoA gear on my Main from all my toons.
    3. Create my Goblin Rogue.
    4. Send him BoA's
    5. Level to 85 without any Sleep.
    I wanted to do this so bad. I wanted a Rogue now tho, so I had to make it a Dwarf and I am not sure if I am prepared to level another one. I do want a goblin so bad.

1. Realm First 85. I was realm second 80. (found out later the realm first had 2 people playing on his account)
    2. Realm First 525 Cooking (I have realm first 450)
    3. level my primary alt (a prot pally) in order to gear them equally with my main
    4. yell at people for not leveling fast enough because I want to raid
    5. raid

Might sound stupid, but I'll probably spend my entire first day just flying around looking at all the new stuff. Afterwards, level one of my 80's to 85 as quickly as possible to start on the new raid content.
    Just another random troll.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Level my druid to 85.
    2. Max out jewelcrafting.
    3. Make tauren paladin.
    4. ???
    5. Profit
    Last edited by bohapjut; 2010-07-11 at 04:56 AM.

I'm really stuck, I don't know if I want to reroll or get my warrior to 85 first. Decisions

1. Hunter to 85 (going for realm first 85)
    2. Once I get realm first 85, spam trade LFG for heroics
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    5. Get Engineering to 525
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU