Thread: Beta gemming?

Beta gemming?

Just a little confused here.

As arcane should one just gem straight int? or haste? or ...

gem something pink like your avatar.

As arcane, your probably wanna gem a int/mastery mix.. Until haste capped, then go pure int..
    http://cata.wowhead.com/item=52117
    and then once you got the haste cap, go to....
    http://cata.wowhead.com/item=52084

Remember, Arcane's Mastery = haste and higher damage when more mana.

I'm not sure it works that way.

The original passive Mastery bonuses players were to receive according to how they spent points in each tree are being replaced by the automatic passive bonuses earned when a tree specialization is chosen. These passives are flat percentages and we no longer intend for them to scale with the number of talent points spent. The Mastery bonus that was unique to each tree will now be derived from the Mastery stat, found on high-level items, and Mastery will be a passive skill learned from class trainers around level 75. In most cases, the Mastery stats will be the same as the tree-unique bonuses we announced earlier this year. These stats can be improved by stacking Mastery Rating found on high-level items.
    I think that is the important part. Blizzard seems to make it clear that the first two Masteries of each tree are no longer Masteries and simply passive bonuses. The third Mastery is, in fact, a Mastery, and therefore affected by the Mastery stat. If that is true, and it is true that the passive bonuses do not scale with talent points, they will need to scale with level.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    I'm not sure it works that way.

I think that is the important part. Blizzard seems to make it clear that the first two Masteries of each tree are no longer Masteries and simply passive bonuses. The third Mastery is, in fact, a Mastery, and therefore affected by the Mastery stat. If that is true, and it is true that the passive bonuses do not scale with talent points, they will need to scale with level.
    They wouldn't need to scale with level if they are percentages. 20% fire damage, 20% crit, 20% haste, etc would already scale just by the fact that your spell damage / stats scale with level.

Read the fucking sticky

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    Just a little confused here.

As arcane should one just gem straight int? or haste? or ...
    it depends. for fights like cho'gall, you want more haste. for other fights such as the dragon twins, then you need more mastery.

A HERP A LERPIN DERP.
    BfA Beta Time