Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Not only did I tear up, this was also my favorite part and favorite mission of Mass Effect 3.

Game had a few other moments too:

Leaving Earth with that kid who got killed
    Thane's death
    Grunt's near death (I didn't know he was going to survive)

I also have to add the good ending of BioShock 2.

Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-12-24 at 02:53 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    2 year necro, impressive.

I cried during Mario Kart 64 when I used the Lightning Bolt and flattened my friend right in front of the finish line, moving him from 1st to 4th.

Tears of joy count, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Scatmanjohn View Post
    Baten Kaitos.
    I was such an outstanding game that when I finished it I was sad . It's a shame really, the game is such a hidden gem.
    I can only agree here, really nice game and I'm not good with moments like the last one in the ending. Only time I can recall that I started crying over a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had that for a game.
    the Clannad after story anime did bring a manly tear to my eye though
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Reading Viconia's ending (romance version) in BG2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    When Saurfang carried his son off.
    yep, i felt something weird that moment. I don't know if it was anger towards Arthas or sadness towards Saurfang.

Deleted
    I do have to admit that I did shed a tear at ME3 ending.

http://i.imgur.com/Shbny.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 3 ending. It was just beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually surprised to not see this posted yet. The only game that really stirred up some sad emotion, funny enough, was Kingdom Hearts. Two scenes in particular at the end, the first being the one where Mickey and Riku, but mostly Mickey sacrifices himself to the heartless to save Sora. While I was 19 at the time I never expected something so dark and epic to happen with a childhood icon. It gave me serious goosebumps.

Then if that wasnt enough final seen with Sora and Kairi when the worlds are splitting back apart and she and Sora are on opposite sides trying to reach for each other and the slow version of Simple and Clean begins. Again, totally epic. I was not really expecting FF epicness to bleed into this game like it did.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really cry with games.. they are games :/

But, as a "sad" moment, dunno, I guess when I finish a really good game, so it's been a while since that

A very old thread, but I'll bite :P

I cried at the end of the Walking Dead, when... Lee Everett died in front of Clementine

FF4 when palom and porom cast break on each other to save the group from dying

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Not only did I tear up, this was also my favorite part and favorite mission of Mass Effect 3.

Game had a few other moments too:

Leaving Earth with that kid who got killed
    Thane's death
    Grunt's near death (I didn't know he was going to survive)
    Glad someone posted this, despite all the naysaying ME3 had some of the most intensive emotional moments of any game I've played, however I'd like to add Legion's sacrifice to that list too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be a bot of a hipstery-choice, but Journey, on the ps3 make me want to roll up in a ball and cry my eyes out...

I teared up at the end of FFIX when it dawned on me the person talking was Vivi and he was obviously finally dying. Then tears of joy when I figured out it was Zidane under the cloak and he had finally come back for Garnet. Perfect balance of sad and happy. Right in the feels.

Portal 2 ending, and a Bastion part that I'm not going to spoil.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

The first and only time a game made me tear up was when I beat The Walking Dead. I was trying so hard not to lose my mind over that shit. You know you've found a good game though, when it can do that kind of thing to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mass Effect series had sad moments because you spend a lot of time with those characters but I've never cried. In fact the only times I've cried because of acting is the ending of Braveheart and the ending of Six Feet Under (in which I bawled like a baby).

Deleted
    people talking about endings here mostly. but for me it was Journey that game with no talk and even short. It felt lonely when you meet someone you have joy and when you lose him/her again you feel sorrow. That game as short as it was did everything to your emotions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razstah View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WdHU...os=pxXw4f_-iBQ

this video inspires me to be Gamedesigner (im gonna be that) and it makes me get half way orgasm.

The reason i want to become a game desiger, is to 1 day be able to make something such awesome as Resident evil or some game like with overnatural stuff
    A shitty edited video made with a cool character out of a good game? Love (or being fan of a certain char in this case) surely makes you blind.