My idea for a Cataclysm dungeon

I think WoW needs an "endurance" dungeon. Basically there are unlimited waves, and every 10 waves there's a boss. Each boss drops one tier better loot than the previous one (so that all players regardless of gear would be interested in this dungeon), but the item level caps when it reaches the highest item level available to players at that time. Of course the wave difficulty increases after each boss, and especially at high item levels it should increase dramatically. If i had to make a wotlk equivalent, 1st boss would drop 187s, 2nd boss 200s etc... then the 7th boss (which should be VERY hard) should drop 264s, 8th boss should be literally impossible and drop 277s, and all bosses after that also drop 277s. This would also give hard competition for top guilds to get world firsts (imagine at frontpage: Paragon beats Endurance Dungeon Wave 11+Boss - World First!). There is the also the possibility of an Endurance raid, instead of an instance. Blizzard has shown great creativity for Cataclysm, if they decided to work on such an idea i believe it could have great results.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

i get the idea.
    i like it
    i approve

While I'm sure many would like it, I personally would find an endurance "x" amount of waves -> increasingly more difficult boss rather boring. They'd have to have some really crazy shit going on an the best looking dungeon/raid design in the game for me to feel compelled to do an endurance run lol. But, I bet many would like it. Just not for me at all.

Be cool for leveling. Like go in at level 15, just hittin WoW puberty, come back out looking as bad ass as Steven Segal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Until you get this "Endurance dungeon" of yours to fit into the lore, its a no from me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    Until you get this "Endurance dungeon" of yours to fit into the lore, its a no from me.
    So we aren't getting trolls everywhere? They could just make it a troll dungeon ;P

Thanks, but no thanks. I've had enough of that from Violet Hold.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

No, I would hate this as an entire raid but probably as an event would be nice.

Sounds like a Hyjal remake!