Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    And it's so beautiful and totally worth mentioning..?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Totally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Considering the total absence of cata gear so far, it definetely was worth posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    What do you want questing greens to look like? Huge lazer beams on each shoulder and 200 spikes on the helmet?

Now, that just sounds too 80s for me.
    Yeah you're right, it's just questing gear, but I still don't think it looks good. I didn't think wotlk greens looked good either, and neither tbc greens. These look better than most of the previous greens, but still not my taste. Simple designs can be nice, but I just don't think this one is. Just my opinion
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

Deleted
    Aren't important NPCs normally decked in Tier sets?

Deleted
    Those shoulders can be really nice with some ajustes.

Personally I want more shoulder modles that arent the same thing on both sides, either were one side looks different then the other, or theres only one shoulder for one side (like Herod's shoulders).
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

I like it, even if it is questing greens. Northrend gear looked perfect for Northrend, a lot of arctic furs and such. This looks perfect for the new 80-85 zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.

I hope it is greens, as its not something I would like to look at for too long!