Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Cool The Ultimate Shaman UI v3.0 - Official Thread

TUSUI v4.0 Unfinished
    Things that will annoy you for now:

• Currently no grid module other than default grid.
    • Currently no buff addon and target buffs / debuffs will have to be used with "stuf" or another addon ( currently looking for an alternative to satrina buff frames ).
    • Currently no minimap button bag.
    • Currently no update to power auras for new class spell changes and talents.
    WoW Interface Download

The Ultimate Shaman UI v3.0 has arrived just as 3.3.5 is launching.
    This UI is primarily for the 1920 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, and 1680 x 1050 resolutions.

This UI is aimed for functionality, clean look, and a unique layout designed for shaman.
    This is by no means the "Ultimate" UI as all UI's can be debated and no one player is the same.
    This is merely a framework for shaman.

I've spent roughly 5 months working on this UI and its details, custom textures and sounds.
    Any and all criticism is welcome.

If you have any problems with the UI or unsure of something please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.
    I've designed this UI for easy installation and very little work for the user.

Thank you to all the users who've supported my efforts and all the addon authors whose work I've incorporated into my UI.

v2.0
    Preview 1 - Resto

v1.0
    Preview 1
    Preview 2

Install Video
    Addon Help

In addition to my UI there are components available for download:

My Grid Layout
    The Ultimate Shaman Auras

v3.1 Updates:
    -- Included some personal addons specific for this UI written by me:
    -- Updated GridStatusRaidDebuffs libraries were out of date, and updated to now include Halion and minibosses.
    -- MBB updated to correct the LFG button issue.
    -- Updated other addons to their latest versions.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-10-14 at 12:58 AM.

You sir, are so full of win.... almost done tweaking it :S

Deleted
    Looks fantastic, hope this one is as popular as the last

(now also linked in the Sticked thread)

Quote Originally Posted by pearroc View Post
    Looks fantastic, hope this one is as popular as the last

(now also linked in the Sticked thread)
    Thanks

Could you get some pvp and pve screenshots from both enh and resto perspectives?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    Thanks

I will try this ui and let you know later. I use Eyefinity though so may need to customize to suit.

1680x1050

Very nice work, it will be perfect if u make one for 1680x1050 thanks

Help /:

The /reflux switch command is not working for me any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Farsighted View Post
    The /reflux switch command is not working for me any help?
    /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh

Case sensitive!

Ahh I think I'm just confused. The first folder, the account one, is that the Battle.net? then the next one is the Account name?

downloaded and installed together with my fubar addons ect but i can't seem to get the debuffs to move + the new buttons in the upper left are allitle to high for my doing. any tips on how to unlock it and make it dragable?

still awsome UI!

oke found the buffs part... addon is marked as out of date. aka forgot to check load out of date addons

still wondering what addon does the button links in the uper left side tho:S the look like /stuf but there not
    Last edited by wrathblade; 2010-07-11 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farsighted View Post
    Ahh I think I'm just confused. The first folder, the account one, is that the Battle.net? then the next one is the Account name?
    Should look like this:

WTF>Account>YOURACCOUNTNAME(not your bnet email)>SERVERNAME>CHARACTERNAME

---------- Post added 2010-07-11 at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    downloaded and installed together with my fubar addons ect but i can't seem to get the debuffs to move + the new buttons in the upper left are allitle to high for my doing. any tips on how to unlock it and make it dragable?

still awsome UI!

oke found the buffs part... addon is marked as out of date. aka forgot to check load out of date addons

still wondering what addon does the button links in the uper left side tho:S the look like /stuf but there not
    Type '/kgpanels config' and under active panels you'll have to move the buttons and the top bar yourself, or just turn off the top bar.

any ETA on a 1680x1050 version?

Hey man... Big fan of your v2.0 UI and now im confused on how to make this work... Could you please give some instructions. Like do i delete my old Interface WTF and Fonts and install these and then type /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh or do i merge the old with the new or ? I'm totally confused. Thanks in advance

Is there a reason why I can't move abilities/items/etc off a bar or onto another without activating that ability or using that item?

For instance I moved Elemental Mastery from one bar to another by dragging it and it activated the ability. I cannot move Astral Recall or a mount off of a bar because it casts it and refuses to let me move it.

I looked all through the Domino's options but couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Is there a reason why I can't move abilities/items/etc off a bar or onto another without activating that ability or using that item?

For instance I moved Elemental Mastery from one bar to another by dragging it and it activated the ability. I cannot move Astral Recall or a mount off of a bar because it casts it and refuses to let me move it.

I looked all through the Domino's options but couldn't find anything.
    I think it's called SpeedyActions type /sa and disable it

Quote Originally Posted by Shelzar View Post
    I think it's called SpeedyActions type /sa and disable it
    that was it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meex View Post
    Hey man... Big fan of your v2.0 UI and now im confused on how to make this work... Could you please give some instructions. Like do i delete my old Interface WTF and Fonts and install these and then type /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh or do i merge the old with the new or ? I'm totally confused. Thanks in advance
    Just follow the same instructions for v2.0.

:OO very sexy, will get it sorted after work tomorrow <3

cheers

i love this ui, thanks alot, i tweaked it a bit though