Addon to watch herb nodes and mining nodes simultaniously

looking for an addon or a macro that allows you to see where nodes are for both herbalism and mining. Thankies
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Can only track one at a time, but something like Gatherer will show where all the possible spawn locations for all of them are.

gatherer

ups didnt notice pojodan, ye this addon shows every herb and mining node you have ever seen but doesnt show if its there. you can also dl someones cache i think to have all his spots

Yeah you can only track 1 at a time. Download gatherer & the wowhead database and youll see where every node spawns at.

Gathermate is a nice lightweight alternative to gatherer

Quote Originally Posted by moakler View Post
    Yeah you can only track 1 at a time. Download gatherer & the wowhead database and youll see where every node spawns at.
    how do you download the wowhead database?

---------- Post added 2010-07-12 at 02:13 AM ----------

/run local f=AuG or CreateFrame("Frame","AuG") f.m,f.t=1,0 f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function(s,e) f.t=f.t+e if f.t>2.5 and not InCombatLockdown() then f.t=0 f.m=3-f.m SetTracking(f.m) end end) f:Show()

found that on the WoW forums. It auto-toggles between the two gathering profs every 2.5 seconds. Pretty nifty.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Wait for cataclysm and you can track multiple things at once with the default tracking, no garentee it makes it to live though.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    how do you download the wowhead database?

---------- Post added 2010-07-12 at 02:13 AM ----------

/run local f=AuG or CreateFrame("Frame","AuG") f.m,f.t=1,0 f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function(s,e) f.t=f.t+e if f.t>2.5 and not InCombatLockdown() then f.t=0 f.m=3-f.m SetTracking(f.m) end end) f:Show()

found that on the WoW forums. It auto-toggles between the two gathering profs every 2.5 seconds. Pretty nifty.
    Does this really work?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.