Thread: Guess my DPS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon View Post
    I am not missing a gem, seems like armory is wrong. I got a 20+ Agility gem in it. I put it there days ago.
    I have thouroughly edited my post with all spec and gearing/enchanting issues. Please look it over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I have thouroughly edited my post with all spec and gearing/enchanting issues. Please look it over again.
    Hmm, that was actually a really good and helpful post (not this one, the one before). I will do everything that it said a.s.a.p. Are you using a program or something to do that? or how can you know the Exact dps-increase that a person will get if they do that certain thing? I would love to know what you are using, thanks alot for the tips and suggestions.

Let's see, with 0 latency and....

Enhancement shaman
    Ret paladin
    Mage
    Arms warrior (who keeps up sunders)
    Two more paladins (one healer and any other)
    Feral Druid

The ICC buff at 30%, agility food, endless rage flask, and double potting...
    looks like 12.4k dps is the max that you can achieve.

Using Rawr 2.3.20 for this, imported and just checked all the buffs.
    If I have used the wrong food/flask to calculate this, please tell me.

Now, this means that your raid would have space for one more healer and one tank. It's vastly too melee heavy, but whatever, we want max.
    Also, this is with zero latency and instant (again 0 millisecond) reaction times.... which you will never have.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Trogon View Post
    Hmm, that was actually a really good and helpful post (not this one, the one before). I will do everything that it said a.s.a.p. Are you using a program or something to do that? or how can you know the Exact dps-increase that a person will get if they do that certain thing? I would love to know what you are using, thanks alot for the tips and suggestions.
    No problem, sorry if it may have come off a bit harsh, just constructive critisism.
    I use http://www.femaledwarf.com/, it's an online hunter dps simulator program. It allows you to play with spec, gear, gems, enchants, buffs, and shot rotation to see how it will affect your dps. Remember to add the 25% ICC damage buff if you are looking to measure your ICC raiding output.

10+ Year Old Account
    OM NOM NOM NOM.

Sorry...didn't know it was still troll feeding time.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.