Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post

If you can take off 90% of someones health in three seconds, then they should try wearing gear.
    I am just reporting facts. i saw it on a live beta stream vs a full wrathfull unholy dk. the time he get out of the stun he was no higher in hp then 15% for sure

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    mages and shamans have poly. mainly warlocks and priests have fear. warriors also, buts like a 5 min CD...
    and fear= 20 yds and poly= 30 yds
    Mages have Polymorph.
    Shamans have Hex, which is technically a polymorph effect, despite the fact that it doesn't remove control of their character, doesn't instantly break on damage, and doesn't heal them, and it's a curse, not a magic effect. So not really similar at all, the only way they are close is that they are both classified internally as polymorph effects since they change your character into something else.

Warlocks have Fear.
    Warlocks also have an AoE fear.
    Priests have AoE Fear.
    Warriors have AoE Fear on a 2 minute cooldown, not 5.

I am guessing that since a few of the Fear effects are AoE, there are more ways to break it, while there's no AoE Polymorph effects (Unless you count the Shade of Aran). And you are still able to damage Feared players, while Polymorph doesn't allow this. And if you use Polymorph on someone who is hurt it heals them.

Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    Eh no.
    Poly != Hex
    Poly heals, it deserves a stun or something. You can't chain poly for killing purposes
    /facepalm

thats right, the spell is called hex, but have you ever tried to hex a druid? that reminds me of something, poly actually has 1 counter, druids.

and classes are different. warlocks doesnt have 100 ways to kite and root ppl and escape from melees like mages have.

poly does not deserve a stun. a 3 second no cd ranged stun on top of the polymorph cc itself? this discussion is pointless. everyone knows blizz is making mages gods in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    And thus you are supposed to give feedback when something is OP orelse it wont be changed.
    ingame to blizzard , not outside to people on mmo champ

Quote Originally Posted by hellar View Post
    I am just reporting facts. i saw it on a live beta stream vs a full wrathfull unholy dk. the time he get out of the stun he was no higher in hp then 15% for sure
    You mean that with the unbalanced and unfinished talents on the BETA server, someone is overpowered? I am shocked.

Also, talents are balanced around level 85. You can't get to level 85 on the Beta. And if it was two level 80's against eachother, they would have less than 1/3 of the health they will have in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    And thus you are supposed to give feedback when something is OP orelse it wont be changed.
    On the official forums, maybe...

Well at least poly in cata will be interuptable instead of haste stacking pvp mages getting off casts in .6 secs.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean that with the unbalanced and unfinished talents on the BETA server, someone is overpowered? I am shocked.
    No da. thats what i am trying to prove. thx for agreeing with me

10+ Year Old Account

Also, talents are balanced around level 85. You can't get to level 85 on the Beta. And if it was two level 80's against eachother, they would have less than 1/3 of the health they will have in Cataclysm.
    Ugh, stupidity showing its face. Argued with the guy, then stated exactly what he previously said to try and make him look bad? All you did was prove his point.
    And please....shhhhh with the "OMGITSBETA" bs...we know, thats what this time is for...discussing.

Sorry, I just didn't see the point in saying that a three second stun is overpowered and needs to be nerfed when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I just didn't see the point in saying that a three second stun is overpowered and needs to be nerfed when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
    Look i am just reporting what i saw. it took 3 sec to get a dk to 15% hp in the stun. OP or not u decide for yourself.

Sometimes I wish my lock got 1/2 as many toys to play with as my mage. IPoly is lovely, have they removed the healing element of the spell yet?

Look i am just reporting what i saw. it took 3 sec to get a dk to 15% hp in the stun. OP or not u decide for yourself.
    You need to stop and think outside of the box if you want to be taken seriously.
    in Cataclysm, at 85, you will have 100% more HP (at least), less crit chance, less haste AND less burst.
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

You can say the same thing about every single stun in the game that lasts 3 seconds or more.

Oh, and didn't they say that Resilience would pretty much double the amount of damage reduction from player attacks in Cataclysm, which they still have not put on the Beta server yet?

So no, a three second stun is not overpowered. Unless you want to argue that every other stun in the game is overpowered.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-07-17 at 04:23 PM.

I hope they change that, sounds OP atm, guess we will know once Cata. is out.