Thread: shaman PVP

shaman PVP

i know theres a thread like this every week thats prolly becuase its a real problem but other than stacking resillence is there anything as elemental i should be doing pvp wise are there any macros becuase once i use hex thats pretty much all the cc i can think to use god forbid they trinket it i earthbind kite melee and hex when possible but its very demeaning to have a frog chase you around basically im looking for any tips and tricks to give me an edge. oh yea i also windshear and tremor totem and cleansing totem but tremor totem is a piece of shit and well windshear tries but its barely useful and i mean just barely

P.S i dont wanna read shaman pvp is fine l2p if its fine type some of your strategies for dealing with warlocks all specs and deathkights also all specs also preists all specs and druids feral and balance,prot and ret paladins and arms and prot warriors basically everything except another elemntal or resto shaman

Well make sure you have at least 5% hit, this way your wind shears will actually hit.

Macro wise you'll want a focus shock macro but that's about it tbh.. i'm playing at 2500 mmr and thats the only macro I use. When facing DK's, hex early so they blow their trinket ( fake cast it incsae they use their green bubble of doom) this means that if they outgear you and get you to 20% hp you can throw on a full hex and heal yourself to full with lesser healing wave, also grounding totem followed by thunderstorm is quite good to catch their death grip meaning they cant use it as an interupt. Just keep rooting them and healing yourself from my experiance, there is no mortal strike so you are at full hp after a couple of LHW's.

As far as warlock go, just run away or phone a friend. I'm full wrathful with teir 2 wep and a full relentless lock with average skills can kill me without too much trouble.