Hitting Cata full force.

I can't post armory link but my hunter is Stupidpet on Mal'ganis US server

Currently I pretty much pug each week when I can but I want to be a 10m guild in cata that is headstrong and trying for a decent spot in server progression (not first but decent). Anyway, I was wondering If you all see anything I should pick up or start doing to prepare for the race to 85 and begin the new raids. I know its still beta but this is the best time to stock up or change things and want to make sure I get everything right.

Also, anyone have ideas on how fast focus will change leveling vs mana?

As for the first part, there's no much you can do. Every consumable and crafted item will be from brand new materials not yet available. At best, if you haven't maximized your professions, do so. Pick two high DPS professions and get them to at least 425 or so. This will allow you to pick up the new ones and level them right out of the gate. Also - do your dailies. Do 25 of them every day. Do your daily heroic, do your weeklys, do your random BG. If you don't want PVP gear, trade the honor for gems and sell them on the AH. Stockpile as much cash as you can because mats for new stuff will be EXPENSIVE.

Since the focus system is still thoroughly broken and we haven't seen the new talent trees, there's no way to tell how it will effect leveling right now.