The Burning Legion.

They have made it through The Dark Portal. Well I have not seen this happen before, but they got past the guards and actually made it through The Dark Portal :O

Deleted

Wink

I swear I went to bed last night in July 2010, but it seems I've woken up in Jan 2007!

15+ Year Old Account
    They go through the portal every hour or so.

They never show up on the other side though
    Dawwwwwww

aww thats lame they should show up on the other side, would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by fisshh View Post
    aww thats lame they should show up on the other side, would be epic.
    Seeing as I took 2 breaks in my wow lifetime. One from end of Naxx to early BC and my second one in 2.4 to a month into 3.0. I never got to experience the expansion releases(I'll be damned if I miss Cataclysms.) so I always wanted to have some kinda of annual event to those that missed it.

Would make a great event once a week/month. Champions of the Light! Though we have struck a heavy blow to the might of the Burning Legion! Their remaining forces have made one last attempt to invade our world and seek to find a means to bring there master; the dark Titan Sargeras, to Azeroth and finish what he started so many millennia ago! It is up to you (Brave adventures name) and the combined effort of the people of Azeroth to repeal this desperate invasion!

Teleportation error? I wonder where they end up.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Hahahhaha. This is happning many times a day my friend.