Thread: New map bug ?

Question New map bug ?

Hello everyone,

I don't know if I'm alone in this case, but I don't have any new zone map and the old maps don't reflect the world changes.

The old maps are still the same as they were during LK, and the new maps like Vashj'ir keep staying undiscovered even after having completed more than half of the quests.

The only new map that appears ok is Mount Hyjal, but this zone was already fully discovered even without setting a foot on it...

Do you know if there is a way to sort this out ?

Thanks in advance

to think people like this get into beta...
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

It's beta, be patient.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

I first had the german beta client installed and I didn't see any map except the one for hyjal either. Then I thought it might be because they didn't translate them into german yet so I don't get them displayed.

Unistalled, istalled the english(EU) client and now I can see every updated map.

If you already play an english client then ... I have no clue.

Thank you Ysbag, I'll try that. I'm currently playing with a french client.

You probably can use the french patch files to update the english client by the way. Since the EU patches seem to have files for all EU languages. Saves a lot of time.