Thread: Pvp/Pve idea's

Pvp/Pve idea's

I was thinking and realized that after reaching the level cap you only have 4 options on what you want to spend your game time doing.

You can either choose to: Farm Battleground's
    Farm Heroic's
    Do Arena's
    Raid

Of course there are other things to do like: Achievements
    Leveling Alts
    Professions/Money
    Etc.

Although these are enough to keep even the most hardcore players busy there is still so much more potential to this game.

Some idea's i had are:

Crucible(Like in Fable 2 but not boring)
    2 players enter bunch of mobs/ bosses come out and its pretty much like ToC with 2 people but looks cooler.

Gladiator Matches
    Just like arena's but everyone is given the same quality gear: kinda like the arena tournament but on live server's. These game purely revolve around skill.

A Free For All Bg
    Which ever team has the most honor kills wins.

Players Killed Outside of Bg's
    They grant extra honor, this would create more world pvp while still keeping Bg's active.

Racing
    Goblins, Gnomes, Go-karts and explosives. Lets make that happen.

Daily/weekly Group Quests
    This could be something like a random elite spawning in front of a main city and players having to band together and kill it. If you think about it, the bad guys(DW, Arthas) never really attack the horde or the alliance in their main regions. For example one of Deathwings dragons can spawn and attack Org and we get to stop it.

The World Needs to Feel Alive
    Im Talking about raid boss's outside of an instance, maybe something like an outdoor heroic im sure blizz could make it work. The whole game seems way too instanced, its more like Instance of Instancecraft.

This is all i can think of in one sitting, but im sure they would give much more flavor to the game.
    Last edited by wtftruck; 2010-07-14 at 12:01 AM.