10+ Year Old Account
    tenacity, my friend. ever wondered why you got one shotted in WG by someone with 70k hp? ^^

Deleted
    Tenacity, ever tought how when u got it, fighting 1v3 will be balanced? No, u will be stunlocked till death, even if u got 200k HP.

Its (usually) only in the beginning of the battle if im correct.
    It has something to do with the tower still being intact or something like that, not 100% sure. But when u look at their buffs, it will explain all

wtf is going on with the forum..? Or is it just me, trying to reply but failed 4x, and now i see the OPs post as last?? meh

Its a buff.. Got something to do with capping/not capping the towers or towers still being intact/or not.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    i guess im too new too pvp'n to know what tenacity is.

can u explain it please?
    It is meant to balance the player numbers. the number gets higher for every 10 players difference. You get higher health, better healing taken and more damage to try balance out the incoming rush of players

However ....

It doesn't work.
    Last edited by Vasz; 2010-07-14 at 01:05 PM.

It's part of Wintergrasp, when one faction has less players in raid in WG they will get the Tenacity buff which can stack according to how the horde/alliance ratio is in WG at that moment.

God knows how my post got all there way up there ^

Deleted
    Well tried playing wintergrasp at night on my server.. im a dk human.. playing on zenedar-EU theres ALOT of hordes so the tenacity was 34.. i ran around with like 200k hp and 1 hitted everyone truely fun. got killed 1 time by 2 frost mage a warrior and a warlock :/

When the opposing team has more players than your team does, your team gains a number of stacks of tenacity to balance it.

Edit: They seem to have posted in the future ahead of us. Hm..

sorry but what is this? i don't even...

Oh and as Vasz said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    It is meant to balance the player numbers. the number gets higher for every 10 players difference. You get higher health, better healing taken and more damage to try balance out the incoming rush of players

However ....

It doesn't work.

Question health in wintergrasp

i see classes like priests, hunters, shamana with absurd amounts of health in wintergrasp. im talking like 60 or 70k.

how is this possible?

i guess im too new too pvp'n to know what tenacity is.

can u explain it please?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Tenacity, ever tought how when u got it, fighting 1v3 will be balanced? No, u will be stunlocked till death, even if u got 200k HP.
    yeah.

if you suck.

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I wanted the Burning Legion Faction

I went on answered the questions didnt think id get it by what i was picking, i got the burning legion faction.

I killed 1v1 folk with up to 3-4 stacks of the damn thing. If you are on a PvE server, you cant believe how much some people suck...had casters that killed themselfs purely on spell reflect with me barely ever hitting them, bar the ocasional charge+interupt.

Tho people with pvp skills+tenacity.......ZEEE PAIN. OMG ZEEE PAIN.

Tol barad > WG considering numbers will no be an issue. Which they are. 100 people with 20k > 20 people with 100k.

I remember having 5 stacks of tenacity on my boomkin a long awhile ago. It was good fun, but it didn't stop a rogue, ret pally and feral druid from destroying me once they reached me.