Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ok well that's what I tought ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    Combine that with a prot warriors HP pool (Some say about 80-90k come lvl 85) and you are looking at a 8-9k heal over 5 seconds. That is going to be some sweet sweet regen.
    Sweet math...because 9% is better if you have 80-90k hp than if you have 50k hp? Of course it isnt, it's a bigger nummer but it is all about percentages, it's like saying healing in cata will be easier because heals will be bigger.....

I'd hate to kill this thread, but isnt it impossible to have build like 2/8/31?

I thought you needed to spend 31 talents in a point in order to switch, so can you put 8 in fury and 2 in arms?

From what I've read, you only need to put 31 points in your primary tree (that you chose at lvl 10) after that it should work like the talent system now. where you can put points into any tree you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandaorm View Post
    From what I've read, you only need to put 31 points in your primary tree (that you chose at lvl 10) after that it should work like the talent system now. where you can put points into any tree you like.
    This ^^
    That would make for some pretty lackluster trees if you were basically locked to 2 trees. They're locking you to 1 main tree (31 tp) and 10 more points to spend on whatever. Basically, they got tired of trying to balance whacked out specs (like UA).

Deleted
    I don't get the hype on having 86% of our HP bar back with using everything we have, i.e. Last Stand, Trinkets and Enraged Regeneration.

Look at rogues... They got Recuperate which basically does the same as you did there with only one ability.

Don't get psyched about warrior talent trees as they are now, because they are far from being good comparing to what we have now.

I don't understand why people are confused. As soon as you point one point in to a tree, you are locked to that tree until you spend thirty-one points in to it. From there you can spend the rest anywhere. That obviously means filling Prot first, then Arms/Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke View Post
    I don't get the hype on having 86% of our HP bar back with using everything we have, i.e. Last Stand, Trinkets and Enraged Regeneration.

Look at rogues... They got Recuperate which basically does the same as you did there with only one ability.

Don't get psyched about warrior talent trees as they are now, because they are far from being good comparing to what we have now.
    Except rogues have to sacrifice damage to heal themselves. Where as what people are talking about here is making survivability cooldowns even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll have to sacrifice a 5 point combo to heal 30% of their HP over 30s. Not exactly the same thing.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

It's now going to be worth stance dancing to use victory rush as a tank if you kill an add. 20% heal from Victory rush + field dressing..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Bandaorm View Post
    Learn to read. You need to spend 31 talent points IN ONE TALENT TREE and THE OTHER TALENT TREES WILL BE LOCKED UP.
    = If you spend 31 in prot, you can specc the rest in arms and fury

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=Ie_hQYHa.9mn.warrior

is Best because you need Gag order, you do u loose 10% crit on TC, HS, Cleave but i think we can manage without it on most casses.

We shall have to see how much of Blood Craze will be overheal in Raids/Heroics
    either way cant wait, wish I had beta

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=Ie_hQYHa.9mn.warrior

is Best because you need Gag order, you do u loose 10% crit on TC, HS, Cleave but i think we can manage without it on most casses.

We shall have to see how much of Blood Craze will be overheal in Raids/Heroics
    either way cant wait, wish I had beta
    That's a good max survivability build, but for tanking heroics/trash once you get geared up a bit -

http://www.wowtal.com/#k=3vGc_vsU.9mn.warrior

Oh the AoE fun!