Lightbulb woo woo talents n shit :P

Taken from the original wow-europe forums, all credit goes to Pusen < Night Watch > @ Doomhammer

Let me tell you a story.

It is a story about a guy who loved to play soccer. He played it every single day. Then one day, his manager told him: "Hey, we've decided that we're going to do a few adjustments to your playstyle. Don't worry, it's gonna be just as fun as before". So the guy becomes a little curious, perhaps anxious to know what changes the manager would make, but he was confident that the manager would make the right decision.

The next day, the guy woke up with both his legs cut off and the manager standing beside his bed with a bill in his hand. Before the guy can even say anything, the manager cuts him off and says "We decided to cut off your legs, but don't worry, we got you this wheelchair instead! It's much better, believe me, you can't do half the stuff you did before, but it is more fun to remember what it used to be to have the freedom of legs. Oh by the way, you have to pay monthly for the hospital bills and the wheelchair."

And that is how it is to watch a game you love, turn into something you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Taken from the original wow-europe forums, all credit goes to Pusen < Night Watch > @ Doomhammer
    meh I dont really care much.

Deleted
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Its beta, things can change.

Deleted
    Cool story, it really has a point, execpt you can't compare real life to games.

Less is more.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what is the rules to the soccer game???? I need 2 know!!
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

Nice story, very trollerific indeed.

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by lewo_darkfluffy View Post
    So what is the rules to the soccer game???? I need 2 know!!
    ^lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dildozer View Post
    its just the beta, and troll indeed
    Pretty much sums it up.

My reply is the quote from another guy:

'Q fucking Q'

end quote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurdurderp, I want a wheelchair!

Holy fuck, the amount of bullshit about the new talent trees is astounding.
    Its as if you're in a business meeting, make a rough suggestion and only outline it a little bit. Maybe you sat down for an hour to give people a rough idea what you're talking about, and then suddenly people jump on you nitpicking silly little details. See, I can make retarded analogies too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Holy fuck, the amount of bullshit about the new talent trees is astounding.
    Its as if you're in a business meeting, make a rough suggestion and only outline it a little bit. Maybe you sat down for an hour to give people a rough idea what you're talking about, and then suddenly people jump on you nitpicking silly little details. See, I can make retarded analogies too
    Yeah, but that wasn't very creative...

what is this i dont even...

oh nm eu that explains it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The story was nice. Now I'm trying to figure out how this has something to do with the talent trees. Care to tell me? Since no one changed your playstyle drastically or even made the gameplay of any class handicaped compared to others. Please, fill me in with the info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    The story was nice. Now I'm trying to figure out how this has something to do with the talent trees. Care to tell me? Since no one changed your playstyle drastically or even made the gameplay of any class handicaped compared to others. Please, fill me in with the info.
    Minä rakastan sinua!

Deleted
    first day of the new trees and so much qq, let us try them first b4 you rage quit :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Minä rakastan sinua!
    Awww <3