Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    So how many talents at level 85 now?

Well I will miss the choice of the larger trees. And yes, I believe there was choice. The best cookie cutter spec only really mattered for those raiding the latest and greatest raid. Doesn't matter so much for places you out-gear or for lots of other self-set tasks you may decide to do in the world. I had lots of fun playing with different specs, had my own farming spec I liked (nothing like raiding but in the same tree).

Now it just looks dull, especially when you add in the fact that you must put 31 of your 41 talents into a single tree. Sure its beta, but what might change? What talents do, how they operate, where they are in the tree all may change. But the number of talents? I doubt that will change, nor the 31 points to a single tree rule.

Just a thought, didn't hybrid specs give them one of the harder jobs when trying to balance classes? Answer, do not allow hybrids anymore with this 31 point rules.

I'll admit to feeling a bit cynical lately with the things blizz has been up to, but was this another change that is really to make their lives easier?

I like the balance druid changes and the resto druid dps thing is fun.

The rest is MEH!
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

Quote Originally Posted by Talkryn View Post
    How could you like the current implementation. Unless you of course don't like thinking, because they allow little to no customization, and most of the trees make you spend 31 points in a tree with 35-37 talents. Why don't they just let us click a big red button that says what we want to do, and have the abilities assigned to us?
    Because we have SOOOO MUCH customization now, right? Oh wait! We don't!

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Well I will miss the choice of the larger trees. And yes, I believe there was choice. The best cookie cutter spec only really mattered for those raiding the latest and greatest raid. Doesn't matter so much for places you out-gear or for lots of other self-set tasks you may decide to do in the world. I had lots of fun playing with different specs, had my own farming spec I liked (nothing like raiding but in the same tree).
    There was no choice. Either you take all the good talents or you take the "trap, this-talent-is-only-here-to-bloat-the-tree" talents.