Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't believe 'levels' or 'hit points' are cannon
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    Ragnaros is a lieutenant of the Burning Legion. He comes under the command of Kil'jaeden. Considering that Deathwing's emergence sunders the earth and causes a real danger between Azeroth and the elemental planes, you can clearly see how much more powerful the big, black dragon is.
    This is correct. Arthas did all he could to re-ignite the sunwell by talking to Kael'jaedan, but it didn't work. So Ragnaros is next in line, and then maybe he can prove to his family and then live full life consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato View Post
    Stopped reading there.
    qft

Also, Gamon's stronger than Deathwing, but he wasn't even the final boss of Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist View Post
    This is correct. Arthas did all he could to re-ignite the sunwell by talking to Kael'jaedan, but it didn't work. So Ragnaros is next in line, and then maybe he can prove to his family and then live full life consequences.
    ....................................................................No..no..no..no..no.

Ragnaros never had ANYTHING to do with Arthas or the Burning Legion. Just because the Burning Legion has the word "Burning" in it doesn't mean it's Ragnaros related.

Trust me..you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I dont even know whos side im on anymore, the people taking this discussion seriously or the people purposly putting out wrong lore. this reminds me of when jaina and sylvanas had thier duel to see who would marry arthas. I didn't know who I wanted to win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Who cares who's "Stronger" theres no way we can ACTUALLY Tell. They're Strength is made by Blizzard, they Design the game. Not us.
    I think that's the point. In the context of the game, Deathwing is a stronger adversary.

Sorry about the slip-up. I have a problem retaining details about lore. I have read a lot of the lore multiple times but still haven't got even the simplest things straight in my head. It's like real world history. I just can't retain details about dates and events. Ragnaros is a lieutenant of the old gods.

That said, it's like comparing bananas with branches: old gods vs dragon aspects vs Deathwing vs Sargeras vs the other Titans...
    For the Alliance!

He is strong enough to rip the world apart, yet 10 of us are able to kill him, kind of sad. (unless 25 of us decide to enter then he magicaly becomes roughly 2.5x stronger) ... food for thought?

So the Lich King is stronger than a OG, and Death Wing is stronger than Ragnaros and a OG?

really?

So Deathwing is stronger than a Titan as well than right?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

kaelthas is the final boss

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    So the Lich King is stronger than a OG, and Death Wing is stronger than Ragnaros and a OG?

really?

So Deathwing is stronger than a Titan as well than right?
    Dude..the Titans are the ones who gave the Aspects their power.

Think about what you just said..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by skrodude View Post
    kaelthas is the final boss
    in b4 merely a setback
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I wouldn't say they are a lieutenant to the OG's but rather contemporaries of. Really of equal power and stature joining together because they see a chance for them to expand their realms in chaos rather than being limited by the order of the Titans.
    No, they very clearly serve the Old Gods.

I thought that Bolvar was Deathwing and how Bolvar is the Lich King that makes Bolvar Arthas, but how we all know Deathwing is Varian and Varian is the guy who killed Onyxia. We also know that Onyxia is Sylvannas and that Sylvannas hates Jaina, so does that mean Deathwing killed Sylvannas because he works for Jaina?

Hurr-a-durr, Deathwing has been corrupted by old gods, thats why he became crazy and got all this power now. And no he's not stronger than a titan ,jesus christ epic /facepalm. Why cant you just go to wowwiki or something

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Dude..the Titans are the ones who gave the Aspects their power.

Think about what you just said..
    The OG are on lvl with the Titans.

They way stronger than the legion.

The Aspects cant even go 1v1 with the Legion's leaders. What makes you think they can face off with a OG and his Fire general.

Notice, rag couldnt even be destroyed by the titans in the original battle. Only Banished.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    No, they very clearly serve the Old Gods.
    the elemental lords dont really serve the old gods, they arent all actually even evil. thier nature however works towards chaos as elements clash, the old gods feed off of chaos and thus let the elemental lords rage on eachother.

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 05:18 AM ----------

They way stronger than the legion.

The Aspects cant even go 1v1 with the Legion's leaders. What makes you think they can face off with a OG and his Fire general.

Notice, rag couldnt even be destroyed by the titans in the original battle. Only Banished.
    he was banished cause thats what happens to an elemental when you kill them on a plane like azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Who cares who's "Stronger" there's no way we can ACTUALLY Tell. They're Strength is made by Blizzard, they Design the game. Not us.
    The game != Lore.

In lore Deathwing most likely is stronger than Ragnaros.

Which explains why they were defeated.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Child View Post
    I thought that Bolvar was Deathwing and how Bolvar is the Lich King that makes Bolvar Arthas, but how we all know Deathwing is Varian and Varian is the guy who killed Onyxia. We also know that Onyxia is Sylvannas and that Sylvannas hates Jaina, so does that mean Deathwing killed Sylvannas because he works for Jaina?
    The way you just put that... Wow... this guy has ruined wow lore as we know it, so basically Jaina is the creator of sargaras im guessing?