• 1 haste/ 3 crit

0 0%
  • 3 haste / 1 crit

0 0%
  • 2 haste / 2 crit

1 6.25%

Crit or Haste? :O

Hello mmo-champs!
    I've recently gotten my lock to 80 (uff finally :P ) and now I wonder (from PVP POINT OF VIEW) would you go with full haste or crit offsets?
    What is more important in your opinion?
    Also what stats should I aim for as starter PvP gear (BiS gear before arena points gear I mean)?
    And final question: if you were to give a starting destro lock/hpall team some advices what would those be?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiance!
    Best regards
    Roffellcopter

haaayyyste

(im pretty sure)...

Thanks for answer, would love to see more ppl post here not just vote in poll tho!

Best regards
    Roff

As affliction go all out on haste. Really.

If you go destro it's down to personal opinions, though I prefer haste there as it suits my playstyle better.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started PvPing this expansion as Affliction, so I got all haste... so when I recently switched to Destro (changed arena partners) I was a little concerned about my crit. I was worried for no reason: I'm firmly convinced that haste is the way to go.

I did a bunch of research before respeccing: the following is the "general consensus" from a wide variety of sources.
    Crit: 25-35%
    HIT: 6% (note that talents can help)
    SP: 2.7k +
    Spell Pen: 75 or 130
    Resilience: 700 minimum.
    After that, stack haste.

Your mileage may vary. (I'm not a gladiator, so follow my advice at your own risk.)

Well 25 and 35% crit is pretty big difference... its like full crit offset vs full haste offset :P
    But yeah I think I will stack haste just so if decide to go affli I will have gear ready and haste doesnt suck for destro anyways!

Thanks for feedback ppl

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking, not because you did anything wrong, but because in 2 days someone's going to bump it, and someone else is going to call him retarded, and then I have more work to do.

Glad you got the help you needed, come back any time!

R.I.P. YARG