Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Emerald dream won't be the last expansion lol, sargeras will be i feel like that has been an undisputed fact since forever. I can't see emerald dream being a main expansion in the least, cities wouldn't exist, and regardless about OMG theres so much lore about it, not really. There's the nightmare yes, but short of us facing just a bunch of minions of the nightmare it doesn't seem very likely. Yes it is possibly the size of the current azeroth in it's entirety but there's not nearly enough content to last for that long short of just making stuff up to be filler patches till we kill the nightmare which probably has something to do with an old god.
    Last edited by xile; 2010-08-14 at 05:30 AM.

Oh shit, really? I didnt even realize I necrod, i forgot i had followed a link from a newer post and posted in here instead...

Sorry guys.

OT: ED also has a more prominent meaning outside of wow, which is why I laughed. I couldnt read it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    I believe Maelstrom/South Seas is the next one and then the Emerald Dream

And then after that it's time for Sargeras. That would make sense.
    That's what I'm thinking exactly

On a related note...

http://www.muziboo.com/leviathonlx3/...e-rift-of-aln/

Strange, they would have a song for the zone in the ED, if we can't access it....

Where in the hell did you get those screen shots?
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    Oh, the things people manage. :P

There've been Screenies jumping around since Vanilla for the ED. It's technically been in our client the whole time, and little things have been updated every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    Afaik there is still an unfinished emerald dream under Darnassus that they started back in vanilla

Yes, that looks like an updated Emerald Dream. For those of you confused by what I'm saying: Back in Classic, Blizzard did make the Emerald Dream or a part of it but ultimately scrapped the project for some reason.

The Emerald Dream from back then looks very similar to these SSes.

Edit: Oh wait, is this the Old Emerald Dream?
    Or the new one for Cataclysm?
    Last edited by eucatastrophe; 2010-08-14 at 06:18 AM.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Quote Originally Posted by Bobptimus Prime View Post
    Oh, the things people manage. :P

There've been Screenies jumping around since Vanilla for the ED. It's technically been in our client the whole time, and little things have been updated every once in a while.
    I realize that, but the Emerald Dream zone has never looked that complete before, and it's populated with those dragons. So where did he take those screen shots? Private server? Sandbox? That was the question.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

15+ Year Old Account
    The image is either from a sandbox/private server with custom npcs spawned (so it is a fake screenshot then, and not reliable) OR those dragons could be part of the landscape, but that is highly unlikely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Techn0guy View Post
    Afaik there is still an unfinished emerald dream under Darnassus that they started back in vanilla
    Source? Sounds like bullshit