Poll: What should be the title screen

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Title Screen keep it vanilla again

I just like how the beta's title screen is now who thinks we should keep Vanilla's screen since it has been gone for so long and it fits the content.

Yes! but change the picture inside so it matches the cataclysm theme ^_^

I think as a matter of little import , you should be able to toggle through the various screens.

I would certainly love to take a brake from racing the dragon to enter my login details. So really unless its replaced by deathwing attempting to blow out my speakers im easy.

Deleted
    I still think it should be a collection of scenery from Azeroth warped by the cataclysm, and we get a random one each time we start up the client.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    Yes! but change the picture inside so it matches the cataclysm theme ^_^
    yeah that was what I was thinking, but it seems a shame to waste the login screens I forget what BC's looked like got the image of ugly icecrown seared into my mind XD

It's Maelstrom, and i want it!

I voted for "Lets us choose in the options menu", but I'll like a new one for Cataclysm (I know they will)
    I, I can even say "we", spend around 10 secs at the login screen, I really don't mind at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha what would be horrible is if they started selling title screens like star ponys XD who's forum avatar reminded me of that possibility

I would love for it to be the Maelstrom, something epic!

Lets us choose in the options menu is the only logical vote for any non fascist. DON'T FORCE YOUR LOGIN SCREENS ON ME, BRAH! LET MY PEOPLE CHOOSE!

Id love the vanilla music too Love that original track
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Cause here on the forums If a troll trolls a troll the troll trolling the troll still gets banned for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faction/race based title screens would not be that bad either =)

actually adding such an option on login screen would be quite neat - i mean after all the whole ingame UI is customizable, why not the log in screen as well

make a thread on Blizzard's suggestion forum with link to this after you get more votes

The login screen will be of a lovely field of pretty flowers... THEN THE CELESTIAL STEED FLAPS IN AND STARTS SCREAMING AT THE SCREEN, "YOUR EARS WILL BETRAY YOU!!!".

I'm pretty sure it's the maelstrom. There was some footage released of an in-client rendering of the maelstrom, but people couldn't really figure a use for it. I figure that it will be used for the log in screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilarity View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the maelstrom. There was some footage released of an in-client rendering of the maelstrom, but people couldn't really figure a use for it. I figure that it will be used for the log in screen.
    Nowdays it's used to teleport into Deepholm in a quest.
    youtube.com/watch?v=MttNe1xgwH4

srsly, I hope not... it is so grey and boring. they should come up with something more.. red and flashy

10+ Year Old Account
    They actually did, it is the entrance to Deepholme you can go watch the vid in stickies. Murlocs all over azeroth would be fun ^.^
    Last edited by private420; 2010-07-15 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malestorm would be very, very scary!

I still want it to be the Maelstrom with Deathwing playing in it. He could have a rubber ducky.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"