Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    Oh, you're referring to the frosty one. Fuck that, I make my healers heal through it and just SS + FoL myself if needed,
    It's good to be the king.

Rotface besides BQL

BQL25 duh.

I rock out the DPS in my fail ret gear.

BIG NUMBERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    It's good to be the king.
    Excelletn picture, Sindy!

The highest I have ever taken that debuff was a 9-stack. I got my ass CHEWED!!
    Eh, I've had it happen too. I don't really care. I do my job on progression and put the raid's success before my own, but once we've killed it there's no point to the fight anymore except to rank. If your guild yells at you, like mine did, ignore it and pretend like you never even heard 'em.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Festergut here.

Quote Originally Posted by altoholix View Post
    Rotface besides BQL
    how can rotface be a good dps fight for paladins? you lose a lot of dps running in and out.
    Last edited by habs; 2010-07-15 at 04:50 PM. Reason: (questionmarks are gooood)

Quote Originally Posted by habs View Post
    how can rotface be a good dps fight for paladins? you lose a lot of dps running in and out.
    Well if the RNG gods smile on you maybe

Then again fester can be a horrible check if the RNG gods are taking the piss

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    Well if the RNG gods smile on you maybe

Then again fester can be a horrible check if the RNG gods are taking the piss
    doesnt have to be bad, just walk with the tank and your dps wont lower alot.
    Last edited by iktankniet; 2010-07-15 at 06:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wassam View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering what other Ret pally's find is the boss in ICC in which they can hit the best dps (single target ofc) I have only downed 11/12 icc 10 and 9/12 icc 25 and personally I have found that ICC 25 Lord Marrowgar is where I do best, I would count in LK, but its kind of got alot of aoe possibilities in phase 1. So, what do you guys think?

Thx for reading
    (P.S this post is not about boasting what dps u can hit, just about where you personally do best )
    Personal Best between Saurfang and Rotface which I hit 17.3K on both of them last week so ya good fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    TBH, that is a terrible question. There are only two single target fights in the entire instance.

Saurfang is not single-target because you splash on the Blood Beasts.
    Rotface allows for splash on the Big Ooze.
    Marrowgar has Bone Spike which throws off the numbers too.

The only two true single-target fights are Blood Queen Lanathel and Festergut.
    Even at that on BQL you lose your SoV stack once or twice in the fight depending on your DPS plus the downtime during the air phase so it's naturally a not so great single target fight estimate either. Festergut is the only true DPS check in that instance for melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    Even at that on BQL you lose your SoV stack once or twice in the fight depending on your DPS plus the downtime during the air phase so it's naturally a not so great single target fight estimate either. Festergut is the only true DPS check in that instance for melee.
    If you don't get spored and have to run out..

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    The highest I have ever taken that debuff was a 9-stack. I got my ass CHEWED!!
    i dont even consider 9 a stopping point...i honestly only pay attention to my stack right after the explosion. if it is higher than 3 i'll let it drop before i go back in.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    You technically do most dps on BQL since of the damage buff you get when you get bitten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowsftl View Post
    You technically do most dps on BQL since of the damage buff you get when you get bitten.
    Yes but only if you get bitten in the first 2-3 rounds otherwise its not much to be happy about.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowsftl View Post
    Nitrogen also plays a key part in plant growth.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best was today on Saurfang 25. Did 13k-14k dps.
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    [Guild][Audinwyrnn]: The *@@! was that ?
    [Guild][Bolvar]: Dont worry about it kid

The fights where you can stay on the boss most of the time without any adds interfering:
    #1 Saurfang - the few % done to the Blood Beasts can be ignored and you don't need to move in at this fight.
    #2 Festergut - only need luck with not having to run due to bad spores or misplaced oozes
    #3 Rotface - Plagues and slimes only have a small inpact unless you get unlucky
    #4 Marrowgar - Just ignore the bonespikes and you'll be on him most of the fight

And... 16.5-17.5kish for all of those fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    The fights where you can stay on the boss most of the time without any adds interfering:
    #1 Saurfang - the few % done to the Blood Beasts can be ignored and you don't need to move in at this fight.
    #2 Festergut - only need luck with not having to run due to bad spores or misplaced oozes
    #3 Rotface - Plagues and slimes only have a small inpact unless you get unlucky
    #4 Marrowgar - Just ignore the bonespikes and you'll be on him most of the fight

And... 16.5-17.5kish for all of those fights.
    With a Skillmourne? Shouldn't you be in the 17-18K Range now?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    With a Skillmourne? Shouldn't you be in the 17-18K Range now?
    17.6 at Saurfang yep (and this is with bad raid dps and having to hold back with blood beasts -.-)
    The other fights are just more up to RNG and I don't feel like using a haste pot for them anyway.
    Last edited by Nillo; 2010-07-16 at 12:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    2nd AW lines up perfectly with Beasts for GTSC AND DS Spam!!!