Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    I think the point is to make a statement that the forsaken are not just a group of cursed humans exiled from the alliance anymore. We're a force to be reckoned with. We claimed the kingdom of lordaeron, and now we're doing something about the filth infesting it (so to speak xP). The forsaken ARE powerful. We're lead by a military genius who is at the same time insanely strong herself. This is grounds for complaining?

In a war battles are won and lost. I doubt the alliance will get through Cata without winning some battles against the horde.

Maybe we should complain because the Persian Empire Godmodded Europe.

edit: Only lore involving the taunka as they pertain to the horde was one tribe joining us in Dragonblight. All other taunka-based quests had nothing to do with the horde in particular at all.
    Insanely strong? Sylvanas? I just saw her run out from Gilneas at 1/8 HP!

Everyone needs to calm down and faction change to Horde IMO
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The question is how does an undead bleed?

Heck, Sylvanas is not even that body that we see. That just her former body, she is a Banshee.
    yes, we all know undeads are immune to bleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliden View Post
    I like alienating the playerbase of other factions too.
    That's a little extreme
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scionni View Post
    Just wait, the Alliance will probably get to take over somethi-- OH WAIT, SOUTHERN BARRENS. Just stop.
    Southern Barrens isn't even taken, the Horde win there later on, so move along...

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream of a game called World of Hordecraft. it was the best dream i ever had

Deleted
    For gods sake people...

It's still in Beta and not all areas/quest hubs have been opened yet. Relax a bit. I'm pretty sure Blizzard devs don't favorize anyone regardles of which faction they are playing.

And even if it goes live like this who says there aren't gonna be later patches that change things.

Other than that to the OP... your discustingly ridiculous language really kills your point.

Edit.: Besides Hordes life ins't a walk in the roses just look at our leaders. We have the most war-hungry idiot for leader. A faction leader who was on the verge to leaving (Vol'Jin) and a faction leader who seems to be running on her own Agenda (Sylvanas) and may very easily be on her way out in one way or another.
    Last edited by mmoc9e0744ad68; 2010-07-16 at 10:27 AM.

You are aware that most likely

A: Blizzard is aware that a lot of alliance players feel this way about Cataclysm
    B: They have designated questdesigners for both of the factions. One group for horde and one for Alliance most likely with the supervising of Metzen
    C: It's early in the beta
    D: The Alliance have been the dominant force for years
    E: The Horde has captured what, 1 zone and made one zone contested. The Alliance has made progress too, but people don't talk about Swamp Of Sorrows, Dustwallow Marsh, Southern Barrens etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Maybe we should complain because the Persian Empire Godmodded Europe.
    I think it was Ottoman Empire.

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 11:13 AM ----------

So the Horde are getting evil and attack territories?

Well I think it's great, +1 reason to kill them on sight.
    Bring it on.