Addon I am looking for

I'm not sure if there is such an addon for what I am seeking.

But...

Is there an addon that will show mining routes on my in game map? I know there are guides with routes, but it is hard to follow them when I have to keep ALT tabbing so I can look at them to make sure I am on the right path.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gatherer won't show you a path but it will shown known nodes.

Carbonite will put the mining nodes on the map (It's own map mind you), not sure of one that will draw a route though.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

not sure if it still is around but routes is what i used befor

I have Gatherer, but I am looking for an addon that has the routes in each map that draws a path on the map for you to follow. Like this

http://www.wow-professions.com/image...ning_guide.jpg

Only I wish to see the line in game so I don't have to keep ALT Tabbing out to make sure I am on the right path[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2010-07-15 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I have Gatherer, but I am looking for an addon that has the routes in each map that draws a path on the map for you to follow. Like this

http://www.wow-professions.com/image...ning_guide.jpg

Only I wish to see the line in game so I don't have to keep ALT Tabbing out to make sure I am on the right path[COLOR="red"]
    Once you fly around a few times, with the gatherer addon, you will eventually get enough nodes that you can just follow them like breadcrumbs and won't even need that map.

As well, if you're mining that much you will just eventually memorize it.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Only reason I am interested in it is because I am leveling up minning for my tank the first time.

Unfortunatly Routes seems to be very outdated and not received any updates for a long time.

Routes was what I was looking for, thanks. =D I only wish it had pre-made maps, but oh well. =D

To above poster, I just downloaded it and it seems to work fine with gatherer. I was able to draw a route with the nodes I currently had in nagrand

Routes is reliant on an already existing database, and it forms routes based on your own settings, including zones you wish to avoid because they are out of the way etc. Particularly useful for non-flying areas.
    That is why it is not "pre-made"
    Though good to hear it still works, might get round to using that on gathering alt, if I can be bothered to level it.