Thread: Therazane

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Therazane

Is she in Deepholm? Also does she have a custom model?

I'm pretty sure she will be, as a Sons of Hodir type daily hub.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes she does

u may not want to google her current placeholder model

10+ Year Old Account
    well if your into stones and heart shaped gems . ^_^

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    yes she does

u may not want to google her current placeholder model
    From the topic I posted a couple days ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Prince View Post
    well if your into stones and heart shaped gems . ^_^
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Is she in Deepholm? Also does she have a custom model?
    She Will be. She'll be in the Temple of Earth (in the Center of Deepholm) After you do an Entire Quest Chain to Rebuild the Temple. She Gives 7 Dailies that are all in deepholm. To the other Question... to my understanding is that she has the old model right now, but it's early Beta, They have Bigger Stuff to work on than a Single Model. They probably will get her another model Later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    She Will be. She'll be in the Temple of Earth (in the Center of Deepholm) After you do an Entire Quest Chain to Rebuild the Temple. She Gives 7 Dailies that are all in deepholm. To the other Question... to my understanding is that she has the old model right now, but it's early Beta, They have Bigger Stuff to work on than a Single Model. They probably will get her another model Later on.
    I'm pretty sure she won't be there; there's a section in Deepholm that looks perfect for her on the outer edges.[COLOR="red"]

edit: stupid double post crap

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a zone in Deepholm called the Throne of Therazane is there not? I mean, come on, doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

As for her model, sexy. Firm boobs right there.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malorajan View Post
    from the topic i posted a couple days ago:

my brain

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post

my eyes! the goggles do nothing!

Unless anyone has actually seen her ingame, I stand by my conviction that that model is fake. It is simply TOO HIDEOUS to be allowed to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotice View Post
    Unless anyone has actually seen her ingame, I stand by my conviction that that model is fake. It is simply TOO HIDEOUS to be allowed to exist.
    They do sometimes cobble models together like this for placeholders. The Tol'vir in Uldum used to be centaur shaped things made out of human bodies. It was very disturbing.

Atm Therazane uses Princess Theradras model. It is tagged as PH though so she'll get a unique one "soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post

Oh god what the hell!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotice View Post
    It's not fake, it's in ModelViewer. *Pats* We all wish it would go away, but it hasn't.

Photo looks fake because its a conglomeration of several night elf statue heads, a golem body,some random crystals, the heart of magic (i think), and some boulders

It is simply a VERY ROUGH placeholder that can be found in-game outside of the zone along with various testing ground structures.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    Oh god what the hell!
    fapfapfapfapfap

Its not in the game. The model of Therazane is a placeholder and is currently very similar to princes theradras from maraudon.
    Lv83 on beta, fully completed deeoholm including her quests, and never seen anything like that abomination posted here.
    /thread.
    ~Stayven.