Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Where's saurfang?

I wondering where is saurfang,I have not heard anything about him in cataclysm?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Missing for all intents and purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes still crying over his dead son. Cleaving the tears away.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

He's in Ironforge, drinking himself to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

This is a good point... he must be mourning over his son's death... Lorewise, he may actually still be in Northrend watching over ICC to make sure nobody gets through to Bolvar and releases him... Even though Tirion is supposed to be the only one who knows Blovar is the Lich King, Saurfang must know that there always has to be a Lich King... I don't know how you can know that and not know who it is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Osbourne View Post
    He's in Ironforge, drinking himself to death.
    I hope so, i will have the best party ever with him.

Even better, my server is Saurfang himself, ownage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta testers clearly aren't addressing this major issue. I propose a big game of Where's Wal.....Saurfang

hes either in outlands burying his son or hes still in northrend supervising the horde forces stll there

i think in 4.1 they will bring him back in as a quest giver for some quest line relevant to the content they add

I reckon he's getting singing lesson's for his son's funeral. You can't have a funeral without someone singing "Oh Danny boy".

I'm most interested in his mental state after his sons death, and his opinion on Garrosh's horde.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I'm most interested in his mental state after his sons death, and his opinion on Garrosh's horde.
    mentally i imagine hes fine remember hes an old orc warrior to him his sons death was a worthy honourable death and we shouldnt mourn him (he says this when we hand him his armor)

Ever see 300, where the second in command guy's (I'm sorry i forget his name) son dies, and he goes all beserk and beats the enemy in a blood rage. I wanna see a blood frenzy powered cleave from saurfang please. You thought the cataclysm was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how allot of the advise he gave to garrosh included not going to war with the alliance & how he remembered the slaughter and deaths that happened on both sides as senseless ever since the orcs went insane back all those years ago in outland he will probably end up as a neutral quest giver if he ever shows up. I cant see him supporting garrosh as the war chief and given how much he shares in common with fordring now I doubt he will ever support a war again unless it is against a common enemy that everyone shares.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avian View Post
    I reckon he's getting singing lesson's for his son's funeral. You can't have a funeral without someone singing "Oh Danny boy".
    Good sir, I think you mean, "Oh Dranny boy".

Didn't you guys hear Papa Saurfang in ICC?
    "You will have a proper ceremony in Nagrand, next to the pyres of your mother and ancestors.".
    A member of the Saurfang clan is not placed upon a funeral pyre made of mere twigs and sticks! The High Overlord is still meditating on the best way to cleave down Teldrassil whilst minimising the loss of civilian lives.

Deleted
    Yeha, he'll probably go back to Outland to mourn.

10+ Year Old Account
    He got internet issues so he prolly won't be back after christmas
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...
    Live and die on this day...

Where's Saurfang ?

Last edited by Chronicle; 2010-07-16 at 03:05 PM.

Id imagine he is in nagrand for the funeral. Id also imagine he is pretty upset about it seeing as how that was one of the main things that kept him sane while fighting in the first 2 wars was that he got to leave his son behind untainted by mannoroths blood.

it seems garrosh learned a lot from saurfang, so if there's ANY place i expect to see saurfang, it's near garrosh as his personal advisor. they might add the draenosh memorial to outland, but i don't expect saurfang to be stationed there unless they put him in 2 places at once.

saurfang put it in the quest that you should not mourn his son, and that his heart now swells with pride at his son's courage.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2010-07-16 at 03:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.