http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...he-return.aspx

wish granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots
    "Is Frost viable?"

"Not really, it's a long way behind Arcane and Fire"

"FUCK YOU I'LL RAID FROST ANYWAY".

As a healer, grid+clique.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    That is absolutely ghastly. I was thinking it couldn't possibly be one of those addons that merges your bags. I was wrong. Why anyone would merge their bags is beyond me. It is so cluttered and disordered. We have separate bags for a reason: so that we can compartmentalise. This addons smushes everything together into a giant toybox. :/

I will give Power Auras a try. If it takes too much setting up, maybe it won't click for me. But if it works out, I can get rid of the couple of buff and proc addons that I currently use.
    Been a while since I last used Bagnon but I'm fairly certain there was a setting that separated the individual bags(after one bags slots ends a new row starts for the next) while keeping them all combined. Then again it could have been OneBag(I think that's the name).

For me though TidyPlates+ThreatPlates.

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the Dominos addon. Default interface is tacky and unplayable.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Definitely the Dominos addon. Default interface is tacky and unplayable.
    Dominos = Bartender amiright?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Dominos = Bartender amiright?
    Yeah, and Dominos is way better btw!
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    It is so cluttered and disordered.
    Personally I would not say my bags are cluttered.
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8578/pieut.jpg
    Its just a matter of organisation.

Edit: Maybe my action bars, but mehh.
    Last edited by lilsaint; 2010-07-16 at 04:50 AM.

Atlas Loot! So I know what gear wont drop for me. Also fun trying on different tier gear while u clear trash

Hmm.. 'Need To Know' is a very precious addon for at least 3/4 lvl 80's I have, so, I guess that's the best (and more useful...) addon I currently have

10+ Year Old Account
    Pallypower. AND YET SOME PEOPLE STILL DON'T USE IT!

Hudmap, Pitbull, Bartender and DBM are also great.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

SpamThrottle ... i could live without every other addon, but SpamThrottle is my savior...

From a DPS perspective DBM I dare you to play without it on progression and Power Auras.

I think for evey class you have your must haves such as grid+clique for heals.

A better question is cake or pie?
    Its fine to be nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, but its completely foolish to want it back.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Autoprofit v2 or whatever

It automatically sells all my junk items.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Convenience = Atlas Loot

Raiding and PVP = Decursive

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamyyl View Post
    Power Auras Classic
    hands down
    I would say that, for all classes in general, but for me as a warlock, DoTimers. I <3 Aff, and I hate playing the spec without a good dot timer.

Also, Postal is my #1 for non combat / auction house stuff. Screw opening 2k+ mails per day by hand.

I'd have to agree that I have different choices depending on which class I'm playing. For example, I entirely agree on the 'grid+clique for heals' statements.

Taking that into account, my opinion for the 'Best addon ever' goes to addons I use across all toons, such as LunarSphere and Altoholic.