Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gameplay wise the forsaken wont leave the horde, although storywise they can be kicked into the pits and be as low as slaves and pond skum to the horde lore wise, but unless blizzard decide to make a thrid ganged up on faction of just forsaken then you can be all anti but its all story poeple im not sure what arguing and disagreeing with what they are doing its all story. If blizzard want to make garrosh pissed and commit sudised and burn down thunderbluff thats awsome cos its story progression! and in many mmos that dosnt happen as often as it should, tbh i think every1 should b extreemly happy things are happening, other than granny tauren found her magic beans now we can wait for 5 years and nothing will happen

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    As a Forsaken, I absolutely love what she's doing. People are acting like the Forsaken haven't evil all this time. Like they were honorable. As far as serving Sylvanas and being resurected, you don't speak the same language as your family anymore, you can't return to a normal life. once you are born into undeath there is no going back, any alliance will kill you on sight.

Apparently a lot of you are forgetting about a quest in Duskwood where you make the captured alliance in stonard (Nothing but the Truth) drink a potion, and before he is promptly killed he says a cryptic message about the forsaken:
    Infiltrator Marksen takes a big swig of ale.
    Infiltrator Marksen says: That was refreshing. Now there's information that needs to be told...
    Infiltrator Marksen says: I believe the Forsaken are misleading the allies of the Horde.... wait... I feel so... dizzy...
    Infiltrator Marksen writhes in pain.
    Did you read my post? it's not about the evilness, its not about eating orphans, its about the lack of subtelity of her actions, she is going to get all of us killed because she is bored.

It's just that her actions, her so overt actions, are going to make everyone want to smash the forsaken to dust, she is going to make her leverage worthless with her actions.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Did you read my post? it's not about the evilness, its not about eating orphans, its about the lack of subtelity of her actions, she is going to get all of us killed because she is bored.

It's just that her actions, her so overt actions, are going to make everyone want to smash the forsaken to dust, she is going to make her leverage worthless with her actions.
    Maybe it's time for the forsaken to admit that having a leader that is driven souley by the promise of revenge isn't the best leader after all. With Arthas dead, she's forced to turn her attention elsewhere.

Obviously she has to much anger within her to stop and try to do what is best for her people.

This is why I think Varian and Garrosh are poor leaders as well.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Poor leaders perhaps, but nowhere near the incompetence of Sylvanas.

[/COLOR]

Maybe it's time for the forsaken to admit that having a leader that is driven souley by the promise of revenge isn't the best leader after all. With Arthas dead, she's forced to turn her attention elsewhere.

Obviously she has to much anger within her to stop and try to do what is best for her people.

I see other people are having the double-post problem.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex229 View Post
    Bravo bravo! I laughed, I cried, I realised I need to meet this Lord Crowley guy in person one of these days. But all in all I think Sylvanas is really over-stepping her boundries. I mean the Forsaken are enough of a blight on all of Azeroth and beyond, free will or not, they're no better then the Scourge. These new mindless Forsaken are more then likely going to be to end of Sylvanas's leadership if you catch what I mean. I hope she has to answer to Tirion Fordring for this.
    Scarlet Crusade !!11 Kill it nao !!!11

OT:
    players : we want Horde and Alliance picking flowers and fighting together against some big bad enemy
    Blizz: Wotlk : Wrathgate bla bla
    players : we want more war and tension between Horde and Alliance and back to our old roots (orcs more savage , forsaken more evil etc )
    BLizz : ok here have a look at cataclysm beta Horde/Alli storyline
    players : This is bad BLizzard i am so gona quit this game , orcs are being ruled by war mongering idiot and BANSHEE QUEEN is acting EVIL , BLIZZ u FAIL

Blizzard : WTF DO U WANT FROM US o.O
    Last edited by Pantelija; 2010-07-16 at 07:07 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    So, recent events in Andorhal have my Forsaken Mage pondering the option of packing his things an moving to a little chateau on Ghostlands. I'm a bit mad with Lady S. for two reasons: She kinda striped the forsaken of the free will (that was out top thing) and she is playing a dangerous and fatal game with her actions.

I always felt that being a forsaken was all about the free will, the pure choice to do whatever you want, Killing humans for fun, drowning kittens and having orphans for brunch, well, maybe evil but was our choice. But now with these new forsaken that most probably are being controlled into servitude, shit got nasty as hell.

What happened to our equalitarian society? hell, we are evil and such, but all the undead were treated tthe same way. In death there was no royalty or nobility, we all served voluntarely to our banshe queen. But now with these new mindless forsaken, were do they stand? were do we stand with them? are we suposed to use them as cannon fodder? No fosaken should, only living beings, such as humans, kittens and orphans.

Can't she just keep turning scarlets? Lilan Voss might have done a fuzz at first, but she is pretty well on our side now. Could we just farm the scarlets for new recruits? the sheer self loathe would turn them to us in no time (again, Lilian Voss). No one really cares about what happens to the scarlets anyway, so that would be a nice way.

But here she comes, bonkers after her reason of living is gone. As Illidan put it "The hunter is nothing without the prey" So Sylvanas might have chosen to learn macrame to channel her frustrations, but noooo, lets make new mindless forsaken from inocent villagers, YAY!!

I really (as a forsaken) don't care about the villagers, but the shit she is pulling has to be the worse PR I have seen since Garrosh on the Theramore summit (Now he is cool, damn you Garrosh). Does she really thinks that she can kill dumb human villagers, raise them into slavery, and get away with it? does she really think that everyone is going to say "Nah, its cool" ?. She says she is doing this for the future of the forsaken, but she might as well cover us in fish entrails and throw us into a murloc settlement. She might as well sell forsaken as dummy targets. We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

She is putting forsaken at the eyes of everyone as abominations bent on destroying the world (well, we kinda are). But she kicked self preservation over the cliff and laughed as she rubbed her bussoms frenetically. She turned herself into the most apealling target since The lich king, and of course the argent crusade will find this utmostly delicious. She has condemned herself to the eyes of every living creature (who happens to be the mayority, you banshee genious) and its a matter of time before she gets into Crowley's hit list.

And her plan is weak shit, she really thinks that everyone is going to set idle as she amases a fuckumental army? nope, if Garrosh knows something, is to deal with threats before they grow too big, that ogre headed bufoon. If she had done this as she had done thus far, behind the courtins, amasing the most greatly magnificent pestilent army in a SUBLTE way, I might have joined her. You play the cards when you make the best hand possible, if you lose then at least you tried, but you (unless that you have gone completely batshit crazy) start killing stupid farmers under Tirion's fucking Fordring nose. At one point your turgent mumified breasts are going to stop working for you miss.

Sylvanas, your plan sucks. Maybe you have gotten overconfident, maybe you are just nuts, but expect my "family meeting" to occur when the earthen ring, the argent crusade, the ebon blade, garrosh's abnormaly shaped head and varian's chin come knocking to your door. Ill be drinking mimosas on Tranqillien when they put your head on a pike for your half-assed plan.

XOXO

What do my fellow Forsaken think?
    Long time Forsaken, First time Poster here. I really enjoyed reading this, and the Way I look at it as a Forsaken is... She Does not want her people to die out, and at the Same time it is winning the war which Garrosh wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Poor leaders perhaps, but nowhere near the incompetence of Sylvanas.
    Well like I said, if Sylvanas gets out of hand, we'll deal with her. Compared to what Azeroth has had to face in the past, she's nothing but a child, eager to appear strong and triumphant now that the Lich King is dead.

She may end up becoming the very enemy that she was so bent on destroying in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Long time Forsaken, First time Poster here. I really enjoyed reading this, and the Way I look at it as a Forsaken is... She Does not want her people to die out, and at the Same time it is winning the war which Garrosh wanted.
    She doesn't want her "people" to die out because then she wouldn't have any lackeys.

And she won't win the war once EVERYONE turns on her. Typical Sylvanas, not thinking ahead because she's too busy being idiotic and foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    She doesn't want her "people" to die out because then she wouldn't have any lackeys.

And she won't win the war once EVERYONE turns on her. Typical Sylvanas, not thinking ahead because she's too busy being idiotic and foolish.

Isn't that how she got herself turned by Arthas in the first place?

Well they have to explain why there are so many Forsaken. I mean there's only so many people in Lorderon, and after the itense fighting between the alliance, Illidan, and Ice Crown, there can only be so many people left.
    Last edited by Icarris; 2010-07-16 at 07:21 AM.

I completely agree with you. Sylvanas was my favourite warcraft hero and I respected her a lot until she began acting like the Lich King, even though I'm alliance. Now I just want her to be a raid boss or something to be killed lorewise.

Isn't that how she got herself turned by Arthas in the first place?
    Yep.

"Oh! Some undead guys!"

"General Sylvanas, shouldn't we get reinforcements?"

"Nah, it's cool bro. Just shoot them with arrows!"

10 minutes later:

"OH GOD WHY ARE THEY GETTING BACK UP?!"

"Well, I mean, they ARE zombies!"

"Shut the hell up, Tim! You're not helping!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Lady Sylvanas will be Patch 4.2.0 Final Raid Boss in a Phased version of Undercity?

Me likes the sound of that...
    Dawwwwwww

Yep.

"Oh! Some undead guys!"

"General Sylvanas, shouldn't we get reinforcements?"

"Nah, it's cool bro. Just shoot them with arrows!"

10 minutes later:

"OH GOD WHY ARE THEY GETTING BACK UP?!"

"Well, I mean, they ARE zombies!"

"Shut the hell up, Tim! You're not helping!"
    Ah yes, Sylvanas faithful right hand...Tim. (god I want Tim to be in the game)

But let's be honest, who DOESN'T want to be Tim?!
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

I do, too...I feel like I have to make a thread entitled "The Adventures of Sylvanas and Tim" now.

i think that sylvanas will die once and for all this time during this expansion and i think that we will see that lillian voss and koltira as the new leaders i mean : koltira has the hearth of a leader he knows when to have mercy and he can have friends and so on and the lillian voss chick is with the killing part. also if we kill sylvanas i beg of blizzard not to do it like battle for undercity because attacking a city twice is lame...

Deleted
    Sylvanas in the dog house....i tought it will be like
    Garrosh:Sylvy, do this and this, then destroy 10k humans with only 300 horde army.
    Sylvanas: Sir yes, sir!
    Not:
    Sylvanas: WHere is that ogre headed buffoon?

Sylvanas can be the messy one, and Tim can be the neat one!

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 12:38 AM ----------

(Tim comes home from a long day at the office, throws his keys on the kitchen counter to finds it lands in a pool of plague)
    Tim: SYLVANAS! You got plague all over the new kitchen tile. This cost a fortune...(staring down) This'll never come out.
    Sylvanas (Shouting from the bathroom): Yea, I'll get it later. Hey! I got some guys coming over later so make yourself scarce.(Crowd goes "Oooooooo")
    Tim: Damn it Sylvanas not again...at least don't use the chains this time, I'll never forget having to pick up all those piece from last time...
    (Crowd laughs and applauds)
    Last edited by Icarris; 2010-07-16 at 07:40 AM.