Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JM4X View Post
    I deeply apologize for my lack of insulting skills.
    Apology accepted.

Pretty sure crowley got face raped by low level worgen and became one. Also couldnt do jack about the forsaken coming and was saved by a deathwing tidal wave.

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 09:10 PM ----------

well there we have it this appears the statement that quiets all the crowley fanbois.

Saurfang is Justin Bieber's alt
    Chuck Norris is Mr. Crowley's bank toon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebomb View Post
    Saurfang is Justin Bieber's alt
    There you crossed the line...

cant really insult saurfang. i dont hate saurfang. hes awesome no lie i just like crowley too.. i guess ill have to finish the song myself /wrists

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    Pretty sure crowley got face raped by low level worgen and became one. Also couldnt do jack about the forsaken coming and was saved by a deathwing tidal wave.

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 09:10 PM ----------

well there we have it this appears the statement that quiets all the crowley fanbois.
    no u didnt. fail, the post is just old so no one really sees it, dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by The_Harvan View Post
    That's just what Saurfang wants him to think.
    And Saurfang cleaves with his fists all the time, that "axe" IS his fist. His third one to be precise.
    Crowley doesn't need a fistaxe, a third fist, or any fists for that matter. He can fist cleave fistless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Deleted
    I happened to hear this song a lot lately (due to brutal legend xD) and I am wandering how come this reference was made up in wow.

Despite popular belief, it wasn't a literal wall that protected Gilneas. "The Greymane Wall" is actually Darius Crowley's nickname. The Scourge managed to make it past the physical wall, but not Crowley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang is the cleave master, anyone else that uses cleave is inferior to Saurfang. Crowley is still pretty epic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    I happened to hear this song a lot lately (due to brutal legend xD) and I am wandering how come this reference was made up in wow.
    Ozzy made a song about Aleister Crowley. Blizzard loves Ozzy

he didn't get face raped by worgen. th fact that he is still alive is proof. worgen go for the kill. they obviously tried to kill him but fell short dramatically. hence why he still lives.

Forsaken has the facemelting plague. we would've won if they didn't have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    Ozzy made a song about Aleister Crowley. Blizzard loves Ozzy
    Who doesn't? I know about the song, I said on my post I listened to it a lot lately.
    I just wanted to know how it became such a hit on mmo champ.
    Is there something in beta I am unaware of?

Mr Crowley. One of the coolest Npc's ever.... until you click on him and hear that god awful voice acting. I hope thats a placeholder or thats been a real let down.

i tried starting the who Darious Crowley to Mr Crowley thing and hopefully it spreads cuz its AWESOME

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 06:06 PM ----------

bleh