Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethanius View Post
    One would assume, that those questgivers in Scholomance are there stacked at the entrance just for the testing purposes. Seems a bit odd to have them all lined up there.

Or it is how it is meant to be in the end and just serves all those lazy players around (
    It would make sense to have them all in the instance. Leveling rather fast pace now and with the zones running more smoothely it'll only increase the speed in which you go through the old world. Having the fly all around the world to grab all the quests is a pain that used to be something you did passively because you generally had to visit everywhere anyway.

With the dungeon finder too it'll work well along side quests being inside, just like the dwarf inside Utgarde Pinnacle.

The new Pet UI looks great, can anyone confirm that pets are still locked to their chosen talent tree/role or can you pick it yourself. It seems a bit odd to me that they want to make the pet damage equal to give you more choice but make it so you can still only use Ferocity ones for PvE
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Thanks for giving us scholomance again blizzard! I'll just put that next to Naxxramus and Onyxia.
    Technically, shouldn't you then put most of this expansion with those raids as well? Some people just aren't happy unless they are complaining about something ...

Anyway, I'm loving the changes to WPL. It looks like it'll be a real treat to go there once Cata comes out and I can start leveling my Worgen and Holy-cow. UI changes are looking real nice too.

Thanks for giving us scholomance again blizzard! I'll just put that next to Naxxramus and Onyxia.
    And then you put next to it RFC, stockades, dead mines, RFD, gnomeregan, what? "Oh no, the old instances will stay"? Wtf?

And everybody knows boub is a dwarf hunter.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    How come Koltira is red? I thought he was on Horde side and it's not like Boub would play fluffy Alliance.
    Boubouille plays a Dwarf.
    Last edited by jealouspirate; 2010-07-16 at 10:41 AM.

After fiddling around on the premade hunter I copied over, I got the Pet Stables UI to work a little bit more than how funky it was in the beginning, to get my pet out I had to go to that screen and press call pet and it would call the pet I had selected on the left hand side.

I really like the new thing they are adding for stabled pets - very much looking forward to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    and they continue with this "all quests at the entrance of the instance" bullshit ...
    I'm sorry, I just can't see how this is bullshit... they did this with a couple of dungeons in tbc too.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

masteries are gone for the moment?
    they are not implemented in game or just we waiting for more info?

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    Regarding the fan art: Anime is to art as McDonald's is to food.
    I prefer Animes over every other piece of art: Character Design, Storytelling and the overall-look (even compared to known artists from history).
    I think it comes down to everbodies taste here :P

OT: I love the new WPL, but to line up the Scholo-Quests MUST be a joke,...that looks so,...well, dunno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    Boubille plays a Dwarf.
    This is a sad day indeed... But i hope that one day he will see the light...

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    This is a sad day indeed... But i hope that one day he will see the light...
    And reroll a dwarf paladin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

Deleted
    Question: When will you post about the changes to racials, which already are ingame, in the beta?

I just wonder if there is going to be any phasing done to the WPL so the buildings doesn't look unfinished for next 'x' years after cata release. From the other side it's still awesome and 'unfinished' things are cool too ^^

Right about the fanarts@

DOTA!
    Give the japanese anything and they'll turn it into robot suits >_<
    Might of light doesn't look mighty at all.

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG HEARTHGLEN!!! <3 Tirion gets his home back!?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving the fan arts, though I think the Judgement T2 Paladin Mech is slightly better-looking than that rogue one. I'll see if I can dig up a picture of it.

Edit: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...Mobilesuit.jpg

(Sorry, I don't know how to make thumbnails and I don't think people would appreciate the full picture, what with it taking up so much space.)
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-07-16 at 11:04 AM.

Female...Worgen....not saying placeholder.....SWEET!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    They are giving revision to almost all the leveling dungeons I hear. This is by no means something that will be part of major progression for gear or otherwise. Do you even play WoW anymore? Yet, you feel the need to complain about some so minor that has no effect on you what so ever. I don't know man, you just seem like a hater to me.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)