Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrall, son of Durotan View Post
    I see that you dont search alot either, the search function is broken/disabled. The irony makes me giggle.
    zomg, did i say use the search function? inb4 people realize that the first page of a forum isnt the only page, the world will be forever changed when people see page 2

Since you admit beeing a troll I wont respond in any other way than I'm just doing now. Run back to your bridge before my Doomhammer sends you to the twisting nether.

well cheers for the link Dadodil, and i still wonder the how and where is Cairne..

Google doesnt show up anything, and so i assume it isnt revealed in beta yet.

and Sistine, i mentioned in me post that the search function was disabled. And yes i should have googled 1st.

I did read something about poison some of you are talking about. I just wonder if there is a event about Cairne, him drinking it etc. maybe a funeral. who noes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrall, son of Durotan View Post
    Since you admit beeing a troll I wont respond in any other way than I'm just doing now. Run back to your bridge before my Doomhammer sends you to the twisting nether.
    lulz, rptroll trolls unknowingly

Deleted
    OKay so Cairne dies..we have heard that alot of times,
    ever since Boub posted catalysme info for the first time.
    But now we are in beta...Where is the prof that cairne will die? Where is the questlog and lorevent logs?
    howcome you guys know so much in detail on how he will die?
    Its not that I dont belive you guys. Its just that, Im wondering where you know this all from?
    I know Baine is replaced as questgiver in bloodhoof...but besides that.
    Wheres the prof?