Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    I think Cairne will help Baine, and Baine will fix things in Cataclysm. Or Cairne will come back and fix stuff.

They are both very wise men, and has never shined in the warcraft history. Is Cairnes death the only thing that happens to the Tauren? Seeing the Horde goes "crazy" with own wills etc I think it will get abit caotic. In all this, either Cairne or Baine will get in and solve alot of problems. Taurens time to shine.

Why do I think this?
    In alot of books and other stuff, Taurens are said to be very wise. They believe in the nature, and want peace. Seeing Vol'jin, Sylvanas and Garrosh starts to follow their own wills, someone has to come in and fix stuff up. There are four alternatives;
    1. Maybe all off those just come along and stuff will be good again, but I don't guess so, Blizzard is planning something bigger.
    2. Thrall comes and save the Horde.
    3. Cairne or Baine get their voice heard, and saves the Horde.
    4. Lorthemar Theron get his voice heard, and saves the Horde. Tho I don't think so, cause he got nothing to do with all the changes.

With my theory, there are two alternatives left. And my guess is that they might be combined.
    Thrall and Cairne has always been close friends. Thrall respects Cairne and the Taurens, and Cairne respects Thralls and his Orcs. Baine calls for his father's spirit, for help. Cairne as a wise man and friend to Thrall, tells him to seek up Thrall for help. Those two, combined, will slap the other leaders faces, and stop all egoism and fix the Horde.

Just a crazy theory I came up with, but it might happen. And would be cool imo.
    Cairne is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    only 1 part of the horde is allowed to hate garrosh and that is the trolls!

forsaken have 0 reason to hate on garrosh

taurens are kinda cool with him after well.... he helps them after carine dies

goblins are cool with it cause there new and dont care

blood elves... there not gunna matter at all this xpack there not even invovled thank god! tbc and wotlk horde was all b elf fuck

Blood elves will actually play a semi-major part idiot, dont post wrong info on something you know nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    4. Lorthemar Theron get his voice heard, and saves the Horde. Tho I don't think so, cause he got nothing to do with all the changes.
    ...I'd actually love to see this, because it'd be so damn hilarious.
    "Our leader never does anything!!! QQ"
    "Lol'themar?"
    "Who? Blood elf leader? Kael'thas? What do you mean no?"

Then suddenly...
    OHSHIT HE SAVED THE HORDE! O_O

Be cooler if gallywix saves the horde and everyones like lol wat?

myface.jpg

I'd actually love to see the forsaken and trolls get into a row. There was hardly any contact between the two factions since vanilla. Would love some undead stealing voodoo masks for a new plague and having the trolls go all shadow hunter on em :P
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

Quote Originally Posted by Yosheh27 View Post
    Garrosh: Has a bloodthirsty/warmonger tendency. Has threatened Vol'jin's life. Has threatened and mocked Sylvanas. He also dueled Cairne and kills him accidentally (mostly at the fault of the Grimtotem Clan). He takes this event hard and grows/becomes wiser after it. In response, he also runs the Grimtotem Clan out of Thunder Bluff. Has banished Forsaken/Blood Elves/Trolls from the center of Orgrimmar. On the positive side, he's claimed a lot of land but has pissed off a LOT of important people, i.e. the large majority of Horde leaders.
    He didnt run the Grimtotem clan out of Thunderbluff, Baine did. He came in with a small army and reclaimed it and banished the Grimtotems to Stonetalon. I just got done reading the book. Baine and Garrosh sorta made up, but there is still tension.

EDIT: Didnt realize this was a necroed thread till I started reading through it. WTF?!
    Last edited by Deathsenemy; 2011-01-08 at 05:24 AM.

reading the garrosh post, what ever happend to the whole "everyone but orcs and tauren are getting the boot out of org"? i know about vol'jins story during the troll starting zone, but there are blood elves and forsaken npc's in garrosh's chamber. and i don't think it was a rumor mill, didn't blizzerd said in a interview that was going to happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Building a statue of himself > Repairing the park and Valley of Heroes

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 07:49 AM ----------

Belves....besides Arch (Tauren pala's)..they're useless.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doomchem View Post
    I'd actually love to see the forsaken and trolls get into a row. There was hardly any contact between the two factions since vanilla. Would love some undead stealing voodoo masks for a new plague and having the trolls go all shadow hunter on em :P
    Nice necro, bro.

On topic: The Alliance didn't change much, although humans are in an economical crisis and the rest have been hit, except for space goats, they've expanded a little bit.

Horde, even with their problems, still stand strong and are pretty powerful.

You know what bugs me about Cairne? When the hell did he forget how to reincarnate?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin doesn't like Garrosh but he agrees that the Horde needs to be united