Thread: Holy Power

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    currently on beta, TV is critting between 16-19k. This is in mostly ICC gear (some 277 stuff including bryntroll) and includes Inquisition and 3 holy power stacks.

This was also at level 83.

OP? Probably, but considering what you have to do to get that kind of crit (no more faceroll) i'm actually not concerned of nerfs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    currently on beta, TV is critting between 16-19k. This is in mostly ICC gear (some 277 stuff including bryntroll) and includes Inquisition and 3 holy power stacks.

OP? Probably, but considering what you have to do to get that kind of crit (no more faceroll) i'm actually not concerned of nerfs.
    Aimed shot is critting for 14-17k for Marks Hunters.... and that is an opening ability.

Templars verdict is gonna be op

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post

inquisition has nothing to do with TV. TV is physical dmg. inquisition increases holy dmg only. TV isnt OP. considering our crit has become lower and we have no +% crit on TV. AW does have impact on TV, but only a 20% increase. 20% of 16k(your lowest crit) would be 3.2k dmg extra, putting it to a 19.2k crit. with your 19k crit, it would become 19000 + 3800(20%) = 22.8k dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Isolyphic View Post
    I'll drink to that.
    You sigged yourself? Thats bad.

As said by blizzard Health pools will be huge. A lvl 85 well geared player should have arround 100k health.

So a 20k crit, first mitigated by armor and resilience, should be criting for like what? 13-14K

Cant see a major issue here, since this so far is our strongest attack.

how are people gonna gain 5x more HP in 5 lvls....

unless you mean only tanks then it'd be 2x HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar View Post
    how are people gonna gain 5x more HP in 5 lvls....

unless you mean only tanks then it'd be 2x HP.
    because that's how they're addressing item level scaling issues.